News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

It's mah birfday...

Started by Dimocritus, July 31, 2009, 03:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Quote from: LMNO on August 05, 2009, 03:32:16 PM
With that logic, it should be ok to call everyone in Africa vicious savages who only want to fuck white women.

After all, it's the whole continent.
Nice hyperbole and exaggeration.

I don't see the group of people as defined by "the UK", as being a group which is in need of special attention, defence or other support. As a United Kingdom, we can pretty much take care of ourselves and have a rhetorical standing which would make baseless accusations hold no water.

But the teeth thing is a given. Can't do much about that.

Triple Zero

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 05, 2009, 02:51:14 PM
If someone says "I'll never jump out of my window", I'm not allowed to say "what about in case of fire?"

Is different example.

Unless you're now equating having your house on fire with advocating pedophilia. Which is not really out of line or offensive or anything, but just doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

But going with your retarded analogy, YES, unless you want to be "that guy", if someone utters, in a completely fire-unrelated context, in the middle of a story, the words "I'll never jump out of my window", your are NOT supposed (allowed is something different) to interrupt him and say "what about in case of fire?" and then continue pounding the completely unrelated point home for the next couple of days! No! Of course not! Everybody else in the fucking room doesn't need to ask that question, but you do. And then you gotta pound on it. That makes you a whiny little prick.

QuoteLook. I made a small insignificant point. Other people jumped on it because it has the "fictionpuss" label of quality and I'm perceived as an easy target. Now they've forced themselves into a position to make it look like I've been doing something much more sinister than defending that one insignificant point, to justify the complete overreaction on their part.

Sinister? whooooooo

See, it's only a "small insignificant point" if you don't need ridiculous hyperbole to make it, and don't continue pounding on it for ages even if nobody cares about it for it being small, insignificant, and requiring ridiculous hyperbole to even consider.

And it's not a "fictionpuss label of quality", don't ever get the idea that maybe you're such a unique little snowflake. This has absolutely nothing to do with your name your avatar or your person, but everything with your behaviour. Which is 169% identical to any other n00b, the kind we get about once every month, that thinks they're so smart, and so right, and do not know when to just fucking shut the fuck up.

Yes, really, everything you've done so far has been done before, several times by several people.

Even the "wow that's good advice thanks" and "I've been such a douche sorry but thanks for showing me" shtick. Most notably by Wade and Daruko, but also by numerous lesser sociopaths.

Wade and Daruko both have been banned in the end, partly because of the never ending acting like a dickshit and then apologizing and then acting like a dickshit cycle. That's not a threat to you (they both did way more than that to get banned), but it is a warning to you to try and not end up in a spiral like that.

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 05, 2009, 03:11:17 PMIn an environment where people keep throwing shit on me and blowing every small misunderstanding out of proportion, I can't help but sound like a prick.

Arg!

No you pathetic retarded little swine, it's not us, it's YOU. YOU blew the small misunderstanding out of proportion, making YOU sound like a prick, all by YOURself.

EVERYBODY STAND BACK, IM GONNA DO SCIENCE AGAIN

Theory: "Fictionpuss is a prick regardless of his environment"

Background: In previous work, it has been established that Fictionpuss cannot help sounding like a prick given certain environments [FP2009]. In this report we will try to prove that Fictionpuss is a prick, regardless of his environment. The method we will employ here is a thought experiment where we will recreate the same situation but remove the offending environment. We will then observe whether Fictionpuss still appears to be a prick or not.

Hypothesis: If our theory is correct and Fictionpuss is a prick regardless of his environment, the experiment will show Fictionpuss to be a prick in this same situation even when we remove the environment previously thought to cause his prickness.

Experiment: Imagine the following hypothetical situation:

- Dimo says what he said about the road sign and censorship
- Fictionpuss does his pedantic little thing with the hyperbole and pedo advocacy
- None of PD makes any comment (removing the environment)
- Dimo replies
- You keep doing the pedantic thing
- Repeat.

Result: It is unknown for how long this experiment would continue if it were performed in reality, since none of PD is around to change the subject from pedantry about censorship, hyperbole and pedo advocacy to making fun of Fictionpuss. Regardless, it is obvious to any objective onlooker that in the experimental situation, Fictionpuss is still a prick.

Conclusion: Given the results, we were unable to falsify our theory, and therefore must conclude that Fictionpuss is a prick regardless of his environment.

SCIENCE. IT WORKS, BITCHES

Citations:
[FP2009] "In an environment where people keep throwing shit on me and blowing every small misunderstanding out of proportion, I can't help but sound like a prick." Fictionpuss http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=21705.msg737601#msg737601
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Triple Zero

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 05, 2009, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 05, 2009, 03:32:16 PM
With that logic, it should be ok to call everyone in Africa vicious savages who only want to fuck white women.

After all, it's the whole continent.
Nice hyperbole and exaggeration.

Hyperbole and exaggeration is not bad in and of itself.

It would be just pedantic and prickish if from now on we would pound you about DO YOU OR DO YUO NOT THINK IT IS OKAY TO CALL EVERYONE IN AFRICA VICIOUS SAVAGES THAT WANT TO FUCK WHITE ASS EXCEPT YOURS?

it would, however, be funny.

because it would be us, doing it to you. you, who has been scientifically proven to be a prick in any circumstance.

making fun of pricks is funny.

especially when we do it!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was really about the Scottish Empire and their Black African Rapist lackeys.

Troo story.

Payne

Quote from: Cain on August 05, 2009, 03:52:25 PM
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was really about the Scottish Empire and their Black African Rapist lackeys.

Troo story.

I blame P3nT for it.

He's a PR nightmare for us all.

Cain

P3nt is just a physical manifestation of Frankie Boyle's Id, unrestrained by the SuperEgo any longer.

Payne

Quote from: Cain on August 05, 2009, 03:58:59 PM
P3nt is just a physical manifestation of Frankie Boyle's Id, unrestrained by the SuperEgo any longer.

You know, I think that's actually quite fucking close.

Cain

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 05, 2009, 03:37:49 PM
But going with your retarded analogy, YES, unless you want to be "that guy", if someone utters, in a completely fire-unrelated context, in the middle of a story, the words "I'll never jump out of my window", your are NOT supposed (allowed is something different) to interrupt him and say "what about in case of fire?" and then continue pounding the completely unrelated point home for the next couple of days! No! Of course not! Everybody else in the fucking room doesn't need to ask that question, but you do. And then you gotta pound on it. That makes you a whiny little prick.

I was not "pounding" on the question. Multiple times I said he was free to not answer the question, and I would have shut up if he had just said "I don't want to answer the question" or "I haven't really thought about it yet, my magazine is still new".

No, it escalated - in part - because he was a troll-alt without any intention of giving a real answer, but instead just creating noise and drawing me into his troll. In part because I'm susceptible to that. In part because everyone else on this thread is just as susceptible to that.

So as long as you try to single me out as the root cause of this, I'll continue to defend myself.

And it's not a "fictionpuss label of quality", don't ever get the idea that maybe you're such a unique little snowflake. This has absolutely nothing to do with your name your avatar or your person, but everything with your behaviour. Which is 169% identical to any other n00b, the kind we get about once every month, that thinks they're so smart, and so right, and do not know when to just fucking shut the fuck up.
Granted. Which in turn... leads people to ignore threads because I put my label on them by responding to them.

Sorry if I didn't explain myself in pedantic detail, or if the absolute irony of the "label of quality" part evoked Poe's Law for you.

Theory: "Fictionpuss is a prick regardless of his environment"

Background: In previous work, it has been established that Fictionpuss cannot help sounding like a prick given certain environments [FP2009]. In this report we will try to prove that Fictionpuss is a prick, regardless of his environment. The method we will employ here is a thought experiment where we will recreate the same situation but remove the offending environment. We will then observe whether Fictionpuss still appears to be a prick or not.

Hypothesis: If our theory is correct and Fictionpuss is a prick regardless of his environment, the experiment will show Fictionpuss to be a prick in this same situation even when we remove the environment previously thought to cause his prickness.

I'm going to reiterate a point here which has not been sufficiently addressed. In any thread where shit is thrown at me, I feel free to fling it back. Newbies aren't supposed to do this, yadda yadda. I get it. Fuck that.

But to take your scientific construct seriously for one moment, it can be invalidated by the simple experiment of not throwing shit at me. You and I have had interesting discussions on other threads. Maybe I didn't add much value - after all I am a newbie. But you know that I was being earnest.

And there is no other thread on this entire forum where I have been the first to throw shit. Sure, it can be fun. But I find interesting discussions _more_ fun.

And maybe you don't _want_ to engage in any real discussion with me. Fine - that's your right. But don't pretend that there's anything scientific or objective about your reasons.

Payne

Quote[16:11] * pixie (Mibbit@hide-2E0C9CAF.bb.sky.com) has joined #discord
[16:12] <pixie> hey
[16:12] <@Payne> hey
[16:12] <%badge> hey
[16:12] * Payne sets mode +v pixie for #discord
[16:12] <+pixie> hey badge,
[16:13] <%badge> sup
[16:13] <%badge> SORRY PAYNE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU
[16:13] <+pixie> i like the payne
[16:13] <@Payne> is okay, I'm scottish, and therefore prone to punching english people in the face
[16:13] <@Payne> it is proven
[16:13] <+pixie> Is just hes here sop much he's morphed with the furniture
[16:14] <@Payne> (by fictionpuss)
[16:14] <@Payne> (but it's still TOTALLY TRUE)
[16:14] <+pixie> hahah
[16:14] <+pixie> hey payne
[16:14] * Payne punches pixie in the face

LMNO

PLEASE STOP PERSECUTING FICTIONPUSSY!
  \
:lord:

Captain Utopia

Quote from: LMNO on August 05, 2009, 04:29:25 PM
PLEASE STOP PERSECUTING FICTIONPUSSY!
  \
:lord:
On the other hand, as a result of my own "burning times", I may finally get some of my pagan board accounts approved.

Payne

PAYNE(tm)
A proud part of the 'Circle of Hatred' since last night

Dimocritus

:sad:  Nobody pays attention to me...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"