News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

NLP

Started by Golden Applesauce, August 04, 2009, 03:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on September 01, 2009, 01:12:11 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2009, 08:56:37 PM
Quote from: Love on August 31, 2009, 08:55:35 PM
Quote from: Burns on August 31, 2009, 07:57:21 PM
I figure our actions should speak louder than any meaningless drivel.

Burns I am honored 2 B your Post # 2323

meaningless drivel? Guilty as charged

Dude...

The funny thing: I wasn't even talking about him.  I was referring to the meaningless drivel of the next big shrink-wrapped conspiracy product and the "fad" that goes along with it.

I know.  Mack has missed a great many chances to shut the fuck up.                                                           
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Love on August 31, 2009, 03:44:33 PM
Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on August 24, 2009, 09:43:22 PM
THIS! Some of the most amazing assholes I've found are into NLP.

i can prove this... I'm an NLP Prac

Prove it. Do some NLP on me.

I double-dare you.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

fomenter

the next post will be by ben and contain some crap he stole from somebody else and a link to some crap he is promoting
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Love

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2009, 06:24:50 PM
You all knew this shit was coming.  You all knew that eventually, everything we have built will become the next big shrink-wrapped conspiracy product.  If it isn't this Ben Mack creep, it will be the next sleazeball.

But that's okay, if you're in this for all the right reasons.  It will become a big fad, then the inevitable backlash will kick in, and anyone claiming to be a Discordian will never be taken seriously at all...and this, too, serves our purposes (unless you want to be taken seriously, for some odd reason).

However, it's still okay to fuck with Ben Mack.  In fact, I'd encourage a little data mining and rampant assfuckery directed his way.  I shall lead by example.

We ARE, after all, Holy Men™.  We are not required to eat his shit.

I RETRACT my endorsement of THE BRAIN THAT CHANGES ITSELF here => http://twitter.com/BenMack/statuses/3940181509 because Audio CD #5 he reveals that Paganism leads to OCD.

Dr. Norman Doidge reminds me of this interview I did... http://www.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=3491175
with Ely Archer about his book on memetics called Disinfect Your Mind

COOL MEMETIC INTERVIEW for me, maybe eating shit for u, whatever... John Barnes on Memes & Wackos http://www.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=3502578

EVERY WORD YOU TYPE OR READ is impacting your NLP

"NLP is an attitude and a methodology, not the trail of techniques it leaves behind"

"Ho hum, more pleasure please, whatever that pleasure is to me!"

If you say to yourself "It's difficult to get up in the morning", "It's hard to cease smoking", then you are already using hypnotic suggestions on yourself. ~Richard Bandler

Love

Quote from: fomenter on September 12, 2009, 10:29:36 PM
the next post will be by ben and contain some crap he stole from somebody else and a link to some crap he is promoting
took u long enuf to ask

fomenter

not a request,  you are just that predictable
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Love

Quote from: fomenter on September 12, 2009, 10:34:52 PM
Pardon me. And I hustled 4 u
u saw how quickly i created a circuit?
Ben
the sycophant

fomenter

hmroogp

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Love on September 13, 2009, 01:44:13 AM
Quote from: fomenter on September 12, 2009, 10:34:52 PM
Pardon me. And I hustled 4 u
u saw how quickly i created a circuit?
Ben
the sycophant
I miss the Ben, who, for a post or two a few weeks ago.. actually started talking to us like people.

It's almost as if as the level of criticism goes up the more you retreat into this shell of a retarded marketeer personality which is, of course, a viscous cycle.

Do you enjoy the abuse? Has Ben been a naughty boy?

Cain

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2009, 03:17:12 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on September 13, 2009, 03:12:31 PM
viscous

:lulz: If it wasn't for the built-in spell-checker in Firefox, my awful spelling would have been detected ages ago.

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Prat Fest on September 08, 2009, 08:45:26 PM
Quote from: Love on August 31, 2009, 03:44:33 PM
Quote from: Rev. St. Syn, KSC on August 24, 2009, 09:43:22 PM
THIS! Some of the most amazing assholes I've found are into NLP.

i can prove this... I'm an NLP Prac

Prove it. Do some NLP on me.

I double-dare you.

That was directed @ "Love". I'm still waiting for you to do some NLP on ma brainz.

Also,

Viscous...LOL! NLP is pretty Viscous.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Telarus

++THIS! Some of the most amazing assholes I've found are into NLP. ++

You've mis-read what Ben was offering proof for.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Quote from: fictionpuss on September 13, 2009, 03:23:17 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2009, 03:17:12 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on September 13, 2009, 03:12:31 PM
viscous

:lulz: If it wasn't for the built-in spell-checker in Firefox, my awful spelling would have been detected ages ago.

Damn, they noticed I was hotlinking.

Yeah, normally I don't point out peoples spelling error, especially if I understand what they are saying, but that one is pretty common, so I felt I should do something.