Main Menu

Discordian Cult I mean Commune

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2009, 07:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 25, 2009, 09:03:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2009, 07:24:28 PM
Quote from: fomenter on August 25, 2009, 07:23:17 PM
there used to be a compound on the edge of salt lake city that the poligamists abandoned, it had a lot of buildings and all the houses had secret tunnels and hidden rooms already built in, i wonder if its still for sale? 

It'll be haunted by Mormons. 

Try again.

Yeah, but the Mormons will have to put up with seeing us having fun.  Forever.

But every time you try to sleep, the fuckers will knock on the door.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Mormon Ghosts?  I have cats, preent and past, who love missionaries.  Like Roger says, they'd never be able to eat a whole one though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

fomenter

Quote from: Cain on August 25, 2009, 09:03:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2009, 07:24:28 PM
Quote from: fomenter on August 25, 2009, 07:23:17 PM
there used to be a compound on the edge of salt lake city that the poligamists abandoned, it had a lot of buildings and all the houses had secret tunnels and hidden rooms already built in, i wonder if its still for sale? 

It'll be haunted by Mormons. 

Try again.

Yeah, but the Mormons will have to put up with seeing us having fun.  Forever.
we should have badge look into it, if i remember correctly it was an entire subdivision with dozens of large houses a school/community buildings of some sort, a park with a play ground for kids etc it looked like a cool setup and it had a typical American neighbourhood look to it not the weird cult look you would expect it to have

the missionary's might be a down side but they might be fun to mess with to (they only hit my house once a year when i lived in Utah )
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

BADGE OF HONOR

Where's it at?  Salt Lake City's a pretty big place.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Payne on August 25, 2009, 04:17:38 PM
Just more prolapse, full stop.

It isn't Discordian without an over reliance on prolapse.
:fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'd just like to remind everyone of the time a cult bought Antelope, Oregon.

They're already used to it, we could go take over where the Rajneeshis left off.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 25, 2009, 09:41:33 PM
Where's it at?  Salt Lake City's a pretty big place.
i dont know it could be up against the mountains in some valley somewhere possibly on the south part of salt lake, but i really dont know, i remember it being in the news, and it being in some 48 hours type show where they walked around the empty compound/neighborhood with cameras and looked into the secret extra wife hiding rooms and escape tunnels, on the outside it just looked like a ordinary subdivision,  i cant remember which polig group but it was a smaller one and they ended up leaving the place when their shit hit the fan
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Reverend Smeg the Kilted

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 25, 2009, 07:31:32 PM
i think we should think bigger and go for an entire fucking village somewhere, therefore those who want to stick apart can, and the village pub P3nt would be propped up by P3nt the village pub.
Fixt for troof.

-----BEGIN DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK-----
VERSION 1.0
DCM/DO/>DADA Te/r c--(*) s+: a- comp+ P++ E F+ R* !tv b+++ OM6 RAW DC e h+ r* ys+++ k++ WEB"http://www.flyingsquirrelsonfire.com"
------END DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK------

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Currently Otis, Oregon is for sale for $3 million.

Requia ☣

No housing in it though (according to wiki) so it might be easier to start with cheaper land.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

The mormon compound is only an option if we make beer on it, to keep the ghosts away.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Reverend Smeg the Kilted on August 25, 2009, 11:34:00 PM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 25, 2009, 07:31:32 PM
i think we should think bigger and go for an entire fucking village somewhere, therefore those who want to stick apart can, and the village pub P3nt would be propped up by P3nt the village pub.
Fixt for troof.

it was funnier the first way around, because it implied that the pub would fall down without P3nt.

Iason Ouabache

Hey, guys! I bet we could totally get cheap real estate in Detroit.

:horrormirth:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Requia ☣

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 26, 2009, 05:38:38 AM
Hey, guys! I bet we could totally get cheap real estate in Detroit.

:horrormirth:
* Requia ☣ doubles Cain's proposal for total gun ownership.

Verbal Mike

That is actually a good plan. Buy a shitload of guns and move to Detroit. As the city progressively collapses we can grow and eventually rename the city to something silly that suits our fancy.

:fap:
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.