News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

ATTN: NIGEL and other PDX Spags

Started by Darth Cupcake, September 10, 2009, 07:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

This Saturday.

Be a time traveler.

Bring the lulz.

Then tell us about them.

http://dresdencodak.com/2009/09/10/pretend-to-be-a-time-traveler-day-this-weekend/

I kind of have an internet crush on that guy, so you should go have an awesome time so I can live vicariously through you. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would totally do that, because it looks like a blast, but I'm going to be in Astoria for my friend's gallery opening!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Nigel on September 10, 2009, 07:39:18 PM
I would totally do that, because it looks like a blast, but I'm going to be in Astoria for my friend's gallery opening!

That is an acceptable reason to do something else. :wink:

In fact, that sounds kind of cool too.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 10, 2009, 07:40:10 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 10, 2009, 07:39:18 PM

That is an acceptable reason to do something else. :wink:

In fact, that sounds kind of cool too.

It should be really fun; we're renting a house for the weekend and a shit-ton of us are going to dress sharp and swarm Astoria. My friend's show is a big deal for him so we figured the best way to show our love and support was to be there and party en masse.

He is going to be a very famous man someday, I am quite sure of it!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nigel on September 10, 2009, 07:39:37 PM
I'll do it next year though.
Find a time machine between now and next year, then come back to this Saturday. Problem solved.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 11, 2009, 02:36:45 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 10, 2009, 07:39:37 PM
I'll do it next year though.
Find a time machine between now and next year, then come back to this Saturday. Problem solved.

DONE and DONE.