News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

OH SHIT, QUICK!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 20, 2009, 08:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My friend left himself logged into Facebook on my computer! What should his status update be?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 20, 2009, 08:17:35 PM
Propose to his girlfriend

I'm the closest thing he has to a girlfriend, so that could be awkward.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:13:58 PM
My friend left himself logged into Facebook on my computer! What should his status update be?

Encopresis sufferer!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:19:40 PM
Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 20, 2009, 08:17:35 PM
Propose to his girlfriend

I'm the closest thing he has to a girlfriend, so that could be awkward.

PROPOSE TO YOURSELF!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

when rebeling against my clothing whilst drunk I must try to remember where i put it in the morning.

I'm wearing nigels underpants.

fomenter

and  changing the password is SOP of course
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 20, 2009, 08:21:35 PM
when rebeling against my clothing whilst drunk I must try to remember where i put it in the morning.

I'm wearing nigels underpants.

WINNAR! Especially hilarious because it's early afternoon here right now.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Friday night i rebelled against my bra in a similar fashion and cannot find it now.

that wus the inspriration for that status.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He now has a new photo album called "Damn, I am so fucking awesome!"

Also, his underwire is chafing him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I kind of don't want to log out because this could be exceedingly fun over the course of the next few days.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:51:44 PM
He now has a new photo album called "Damn, I am so fucking awesome!"

Also, his underwire is chafing him.

underwiring is evil. makes me hate bras.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:53:11 PM
I kind of don't want to log out because this could be exceedingly fun over the course of the next few days.

Requesting screenshots of the gems.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Unfortunately, I got bored and logged off.