News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

ITT: Something We Already Knew

Started by Remington, September 24, 2009, 02:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfbaked1

God exists, or doesn't.  I fail to understand why Atheists just seem bent on ruining perfectly good holidays with all the quibbling.  Religious folk should be allowed to have their lil get togethers and put up adverts for it and what not.  I could care less what they do as long as they don't try and force me to believe their drivel.  Same with Atheists, the ones I run into seem about as fanatical as the Evangelicals I encounter.  I hope they are both right, and I hope they are both wrong.  I have no idea which it will be, but eventually we will all find out.

Jenne

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on September 30, 2009, 10:51:34 AM
God exists, or doesn't.  I fail to understand why Atheists just seem bent on ruining perfectly good holidays with all the quibbling.  Religious folk should be allowed to have their lil get togethers and put up adverts for it and what not.  I could care less what they do as long as they don't try and force me to believe their drivel.  Same with Atheists, the ones I run into seem about as fanatical as the Evangelicals I encounter.  I hope they are both right, and I hope they are both wrong.  I have no idea which it will be, but eventually we will all find out.

LOL  You mean the WAR ON CHRIST-MAS?!

I have to say, that is what makes the overkill of Christmas hilarious--the stumbling over of folks who try so hard to NOT religizie it and the battering ram of those who want to do only that.