News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Gaddafi trolls the UN

Started by LMNO, September 24, 2009, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cain

IIRC, he also said Obama was doing a great job and should be President for Life.

Is he still angling for the dissolution of Switzerland?

LMNO

That was him?

Fucking awesome. 

AFK

I saw bits of it on the news.  He also fed the Birther Trolls by referring to Obama as a Kenyan.  

He was also attempting to troll New York/New Jersey by setting up a tent for the overnights.  A lot of the victims of the Lockerbie bombing were from the area he was attempting to pitch a tent.  Donald Trump, who never saw a dollar bill he didn't like, even offered some estate he owned until the press got wind of it.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

He was awesome in the 80s, and he's awesome now.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I think USA, France and like 2 or 3 other countries walked out on him and he exhausted a translator. They had to replace him/her halfway through.

GOLD

LMNO

Cain

Highlights

- The UN Security Council is a "terror council."
- There have been too many wars since World War II, despite the existence of the UN. The UN should investigate all those wars, from the Korean War to the Iraq War.
- Addressing the heads of state gathered: "You are just like speakers on Hyde Park Corner [in London]. You make a speech and then disappear."
- Addressing the jet-lagged diplomats: "You should be asleep!"
- The UN should relocate its headquarters to Libya.
- Gadhafi ripped up a copy of the UN Charter during his speech.
- Gadhafi congratulated "Africa's son" Obama and said that he should remain president of the US "forever."
- Swine flu was invented in a laboratory by the capitalist companies who will manufacture and sell vaccinations for the virus.
- JFK was killed by the Israelis.
- The investigation into the assassination of the Martin Luther King Jr. should be reopened.

Idem

Quote from: Cain on September 24, 2009, 09:37:08 PM
- Swine flu was invented in a laboratory by the capitalist companies who will manufacture and sell vaccinations for the virus.
heh heh

Golden Applesauce

- There have been too many wars since World War II, despite the existence of the UN. The UN should investigate all those wars, from the Korean War to the Iraq War.
- Addressing the heads of state gathered: "You are just like speakers on Hyde Park Corner [in London]. You make a speech and then disappear."
- Addressing the jet-lagged diplomats: "You should be asleep!"

Actually, I find myself agreeing with those three points.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Kurt Christ

- The UN Security Council is a “terror council.”!
- The UN should relocate its headquarters to Libya.
- JFK was killed by the Israelis.
And I agree with these points.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

Enrico Salazar is my hero therefore Gaddafi places in the finals