News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

woops

Started by Dalek, September 26, 2009, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

already noticed there is a thread about him

Caliginos Gnosticos

That's ok. I'll just hijack this thread so it doesn't go to waste.
I found Eris dancing atop the hill, hair the color of spring rainbows, eyes the color of a hippy commune seen through a kaleidoscope, laughing with a sweet, gentle voice like the sound of bells recorded on a warped record and played back on an over-wound Victrola.
   "My Goddess, why do you laugh?" I asked.
   "Why do you not?" She asked in return.
   "Because life is difficult. The world is not a friendly place." I replied.
   "My poor child. I am your Goddess, and My love for you is without bounds." She giggled "Hear my words and find comfort and wisdom: Laugh in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh with you. Cry in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh at you."
   And I heard Her words and laughed.

The One Right and True Cabal of the Sacred Sock Monkey

Visit The Sock Monkey Cabal Discordian Library

AFK

Him?  Someone started a thread...about....HIM?  Dear lord, do they know what they have done?  We're all doomed!
:omg:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Caliginos Gnosticos

Doom is relative. That's why I call it Uncle Doom.
I found Eris dancing atop the hill, hair the color of spring rainbows, eyes the color of a hippy commune seen through a kaleidoscope, laughing with a sweet, gentle voice like the sound of bells recorded on a warped record and played back on an over-wound Victrola.
   "My poor child. I am your Goddess, and My love for you is without bounds." She giggled "Hear my words and find comfort and wisdom: Laugh in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh with you. Cry in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh at you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Caliginos Gnosticos on October 05, 2009, 03:59:00 PM

I think you just became my favorite noob.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 05, 2009, 06:46:47 PM
Him?  Someone started a thread...about....HIM?  Dear lord, do they know what they have done?  We're all doomed!
:omg:

?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Caliginos Gnosticos

Quote from: Nigel on October 05, 2009, 10:55:29 PM
Quote from: Caliginos Gnosticos on October 05, 2009, 03:59:00 PM

I think you just became my favorite noob.

Thanks! Lurking for almost a year helped.  :ninja:

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.