News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

GERMANY OR FLORIDA: The Thread!

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, September 27, 2009, 02:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

The Johnny

A man is facing charges after authorities said he was naked and covered in feces when he broke into a resident's backyard and jumped into the pool. A police report shows 21-year-old person was charged with burglary to an occupied dwelling, disorderly conduct and misdemeanor theft.

The resident told police he heard the 21 year old crash through the screen of his pool and take a splash Saturday night. Authorities said the young man took a towel and fled. Police used a K-9 to track him to a home. He told police he had been drinking.

He was being held at the jail on 10,500 (currencies) bail. Jail officials said he did not immediately have an attorney.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Triple Zero

they don't have the same system with bail money in Germany, so that's kind of a giveaway.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Its amazing Squid turned out so normal, being the product of both Florida and Germany.

LMNO

Perhaps they cancelled each other out.

Cain

Perhaps.  I would have hoped for a synergetic combination, though.

The Johnny

Quote from: JohNyx on October 01, 2009, 03:35:01 AM

A man is facing charges after authorities said he was naked and covered in feces when he broke into a resident's backyard and jumped into the pool. A police report shows 21-year-old person was charged with burglary to an occupied dwelling, disorderly conduct and misdemeanor theft.

The resident told police he heard the 21 year old crash through the screen of his pool and take a splash Saturday night. Authorities said the young man took a towel and fled. Police used a K-9 to track him to a home. He told police he had been drinking.

He was being held at the jail on 10,500 (currencies) bail. Jail officials said he did not immediately have an attorney.

It was Florida.

(sorry spags, cant find link to the news)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Squid should breed scientologists and rocket fuel diet alligators, to make a super-pet.

-B.F. Skinner

Rococo Modem Basilisk

She can cross the species boundary... WITH SCIENCE?!

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2009, 03:37:02 PM
Its amazing Squid turned out so normal, being the product of both Florida and Germany.
Squid is normal? On what planet?  :wink:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

According to floridians I'm both a fucking lunatic and the devil.
THE. DEVIL.

According to me, they're all a bunch of fucktards dipped in hot melted shit. I'm surprised these assholes don't all die from forgetting to breathe.

I'd say I'm totally normal. As a product of my environment, I know exactly what not to be.

Squid- has seen the unthinkable lowest of low of humanity

Requia ☣

QuoteWhen a silver motorcycle had passed him on the roadway near ****, he had to take a second look.

"I thought the driver of the motorcycle was not wearing clothing," **** said as he turned his car around.

When asked where he had been, the 45-year-old **** stated, "I don't know." [The Cop] said [The naked drunk man] also admitted that he had been drinking.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Florida. I can't believe that Germany would be quite so uptight about drunken naked cyclists.