News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

I want to know who pissed off my sister THIS bad...

Started by Suu, October 05, 2009, 06:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Iason was using it for bait.  Don't ask what he was fishing for.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

She's already admitted it was her doing. She doesn't want Iason all up in her stompin' grounds!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 05, 2009, 07:04:25 PM
She's already admitted it was her doing. She doesn't want Iason all up in her stompin' grounds!

It occurs to me that they may be working together.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Doubtful. She's very protective of her domain, and won't tolerate shit like bringing a humpback whale into the Gulf of Mexico. Which is why she killed it and made the offering to the Tampa Bay gods, since the Bucs need all the help they can get.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 05, 2009, 07:08:43 PM
Doubtful. She's very protective of her domain, and won't tolerate shit like bringing a humpback whale into the Gulf of Mexico. Which is why she killed it and made the offering to the Tampa Bay gods, since the Bucs need all the help they can get.

What the hell happened to them?  A few years ago, they had the fastest team in the league, and monkeystomped the Raiders in the Superbowl.

Now?  Pffffft!  They may as well pull up a bench next to the Bears.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 05, 2009, 07:10:07 PM
Quote from: Suu on October 05, 2009, 07:08:43 PM

What the hell happened to them?  A few years ago, they had the fastest team in the league, and monkeystomped the Raiders in the Superbowl.

Now?  Pffffft!  They may as well pull up a bench next to the Bears.

New coach sacked all the players and the owners care more about owning the Manchester United than the Bucs.

However, the exhuberant losing DOES give me a warm feeling of nostalgia in which a wee Suu was entertained by her father taking shots every time Vinny Testaverde, Steve deBerg, Craig Erickson, or Trent Dilfer threw an interception.

-Suu
Had a long, painful childhood in football fandom.

Suu

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

General Stuart was logged in when I posted. Look up.

Cramulus

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on October 05, 2009, 08:29:59 PM
you two should just share a profile called stuu

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Richter

Which pronoun would we use for Stu?  (She / He / It / J) ?

Also:  You sister WOULD pwn a humpback for laughs.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on October 05, 2009, 09:37:57 PM

Also:  You sister WOULD pwn a humpback for laughs.

She put it out of its misery after being tortured by Iason.