News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The Solar System according to McDonald's.

Started by AFK, October 06, 2009, 02:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2010, 09:05:00 PM
Quote from: Daego on January 22, 2010, 07:40:24 PM
Mother
Very
Easily
Made a
Jam
Sandwich
Using
No
Peanuts
Mayonaise or
Glue

Thanks.  Nobody here has ever read RAW.  No, really.

Who? Would I be interested in reading this 'RAW'?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 22, 2010, 09:12:43 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2010, 09:05:00 PM
Quote from: Daego on January 22, 2010, 07:40:24 PM
Mother
Very
Easily
Made a
Jam
Sandwich
Using
No
Peanuts
Mayonaise or
Glue

Thanks.  Nobody here has ever read RAW.  No, really.

Who? Would I be interested in reading this 'RAW'?

No, Mr Robert Anton Wilson is only for REALLY REALLY REAL DISCORDIANS FOR REALNESS.

You aren't allowed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2010, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on January 22, 2010, 09:12:43 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2010, 09:05:00 PM
Quote from: Daego on January 22, 2010, 07:40:24 PM
Mother
Very
Easily
Made a
Jam
Sandwich
Using
No
Peanuts
Mayonaise or
Glue

Thanks.  Nobody here has ever read RAW.  No, really.

Who? Would I be interested in reading this 'RAW'?

No, Mr Robert Anton Wilson is only for REALLY REALLY REAL DISCORDIANS FOR REALNESS.

You aren't allowed.

Awww....    :cry:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 22, 2010, 09:15:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2010, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on January 22, 2010, 09:12:43 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2010, 09:05:00 PM
Quote from: Daego on January 22, 2010, 07:40:24 PM
Mother
Very
Easily
Made a
Jam
Sandwich
Using
No
Peanuts
Mayonaise or
Glue

Thanks.  Nobody here has ever read RAW.  No, really.

Who? Would I be interested in reading this 'RAW'?

No, Mr Robert Anton Wilson is only for REALLY REALLY REAL DISCORDIANS FOR REALNESS.

You aren't allowed.

Awww....    :cry:

NO.  It's only for the cool kids.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne