News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

FACT: PeeDee is one of the most easily trolled forums ever.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, October 07, 2009, 12:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't disagree. PD.com: So trollable, we get trolled even when no one's trolling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I would say that it can't be trolled. How do you mock Dadaism and self-proclaimed bullshit (and Bulldada, for that matter)? They're supposed to be stupid nonsensical crap!
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

fomenter

the only real defense peedee has is taking pleasure in being trolled,
if making people upset and ruining the regular flow of a forum is the goal of trolling,
and we like having people troll us and it is a part of the regular flow around here,

then we are both "the most easily trolled" and at the same time "the hardest to troll"

:? trolling paradox???  :?

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fomenter on October 07, 2009, 03:30:07 AM
if making people upset and ruining the regular flow of a forum is the goal of trolling,
and we like having people troll us and it is a part of the regular flow around here,

then we are both "the most easily trolled" and at the same time "the hardest to troll"

Holy shit, you have a point there.

It's the PD.com trolling paradox.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on October 07, 2009, 03:43:47 AM
Quote from: fomenter on October 07, 2009, 03:30:07 AM

Holy shit, you have a point there.

It's the PD.com trolling paradox.

So long as trolling happens, that is all that matters.  It makes no difference who is troll or victim, so long as someone trolls.  If no one is around, or incitable forum can be found to troll, then we troll ourselves.  trolls for the troll god.  lulz for the lolthrone.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Fomenter's right.  One of the best forms of entertainment here is to go completely ballistic at the drop of a hat.  Watch.

"Intelligent Design"

"Quantum"

"Oil in the pasta water"

"Sombunall"

PopeTom

Quote from: LMNO on October 07, 2009, 01:38:12 PM
Fomenter's right.  One of the best forms of entertainment here is to go completely ballistic at the drop of a hat.  Watch.

"Intelligent Design"

"Quantum"

"Oil in the pasta water"

"Sombunall"

FUCK YOU YOU GOAT DIDDILING SON OF A WHORE, MY MOM WAS KILLED BY INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED QUANTUM OIL IN HER PASTA WATER!!!!!!!!!11!!eleven!!11!
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: PopeTom on October 07, 2009, 01:41:14 PM

"Intelligent Design"

"Quantum"

"Oil in the pasta water"

"Sombunall"

FUCK YOU YOU GOAT DIDDILING SON OF A WHORE, MY MOM WAS KILLED BY INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED QUANTUM OIL IN HER PASTA WATER!!!!!!!!!11!!eleven!!11!

... in some sense.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Quote from: PopeTom on October 07, 2009, 01:41:14 PM

"Intelligent Design"

"Quantum"

"Oil in the pasta water"

"Sombunall"

Was she the one who invented the break beat?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.