News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Confessions of an Undiscovered Hero

Started by Payne, September 25, 2009, 11:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Quote from: Nigel on October 16, 2009, 04:53:08 AM
Most people have such moments. I have. Understanding is the root of good satire.

Good point.
There should be a "thumbs up" smiley.
Episkopos of GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Pope Pixie Pickle


Dimocritus

Episkopos of GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

LMNO


Dimocritus

Thank you, good sir. Incidentally, I managed to completely overlook this:  :thumb:
Episkopos of GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"