News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Hey Mass spags? Are Massachussetts kids turning gay in droves?

Started by AFK, October 09, 2009, 01:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Because that's what they're telling us in Maine.  If we don't overturn the same-sex-marriage equality law, the schools are going to be forced to teach gay marriage in school. 

:omg:

Also, I thought this was funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7BTtw5kqE
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Yes.  The school bus stops now resemble a NYC bath house in 1973.

AFK

Suu

This is what the governor of RI is telling us too. Only we're not stupid enough to believe it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

I honestly don't know how this is going to go.  The good news is that there seems to be a good balance between the Yes on One and No on One  advertisements.  I think the Yes on One folks outraised the No side handily.  Maybe they're saving the big push at the end.  I think it is going to be close, I just hope No eeks it out.  It's time again for Maine to be ahead of the curve, and not behind it. 

Precious Moments Zalgo

Something I think is funny is that people here in NC refer to Massachusetts as "Taxachusetts" even though we have higher tax rates than they do.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 09, 2009, 03:11:46 PM
I honestly don't know how this is going to go.  The good news is that there seems to be a good balance between the Yes on One and No on One  advertisements.  I think the Yes on One folks outraised the No side handily.  Maybe they're saving the big push at the end.  I think it is going to be close, I just hope No eeks it out.  It's time again for Maine to be ahead of the curve, and not behind it. 
All of the money on the Yes side is coming from outside the state. It's coming from the Catholics, Mormons, and Focus on the Family just like it was in California.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Yep.  Also, the Yes on One campaign are being very secretive about where there headquarters are located, and I'm assuming they have a few in the state.  It's a big state with towns very spread apart. 

Jenne

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

These conservatives have been telling us for years that allowing gays to marry would destroy the institution of marriage. Well, now a few states have allowed gay marriage and the conservatives have yet to make good on their promise! The institution of marriage is still just as strong as ever :argh!:! I demand justice!
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 09, 2009, 04:27:51 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 09, 2009, 03:11:46 PM
All of the money on the Yes side is coming from outside the state. It's coming from the Catholics, Mormons, and Focus on the Family just like it was in California.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 09, 2009, 04:35:29 PM
Yep.  Also, the Yes on One campaign are being very secretive about where there headquarters are located, and I'm assuming they have a few in the state.  It's a big state with towns very spread apart. 

All very typical behavior for an evil cult...
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Suu

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on October 09, 2009, 03:49:21 PM
Something I think is funny is that people here in NC refer to Massachusetts as "Taxachusetts" even though we have higher tax rates than they do.

That's because "Taxachusetts" sounds better than "Taxode Island".

-Suu
Still 2nd highest in the country!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BabylonHoruv

Taxode island sounds like a computer part.

Could this be spun as a population control conspiracy possibly?  I know L Ron Hubbard had some interesting stuff about encouraging homosexuality as a method of keeping the population within manageable limits. 

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Kai

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 11, 2009, 09:34:20 PM
Taxode island sounds like a computer part.

Could this be spun as a population control conspiracy possibly?  I know L Ron Hubbard had some interesting stuff about encouraging homosexuality as a method of keeping the population within manageable limits. 

SOMEONE should spin it as that.

*is reminded of Cram's diabetes youtube vid*
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish