News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Random holy crap moment

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 12, 2009, 10:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-chardon-sunoco-gas-station-fire,0,6496610.story

The guy who put out the fire and lifted the gas pump off the trapped man is a glassworker friend of mine. Holy shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trust a flameworker to run directly into the fire without hesitation... I've always thought highly of the guy, but now I'm really fucking impressed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."