News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

UNIVERSE PEOPLE

Started by Triple Zero, October 14, 2009, 02:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

http://www.universe-people.com/  :lulz:

just wait, the pages auto-refresh after a few seconds. it starts out like a crazy hippie UFO love cult, but then turns into creepy paranoid crazy after a few pages. it takes like 14 refreshes before you get to the real index page--which I didnt explore much, but the intro slides were funny and colourful.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Reginald Ret

RFID chips are kinda scary though.

I think its a elaborate hoax hippie site that is made to adress the RFID problem within the batshit crazy community.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cramulus

reposted to the free thinker forum

The Good Reverend Roger

Will check this out at home.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Uh oh...I need to post this on TCC.

And done: hxxp://wicca.com/forums/index.php?topic=1678

Cramulus

I love the topic line:

"As far as most normal people are concerned, Paganism may as well be this."

:lulz:

Cain

It just came to me, as I was being told about the DARK PLANET CHIP CONTROL SAUROIDS! that being compared to a saucer cult would likely annoy them.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is beautiful and hilarious on so many levels!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Quote from: Cramulus on October 14, 2009, 04:15:04 PM

update: got this awesome reply:

QuoteWatch Out. These ascended scum will help you but remember that they charge you like a credit card for everything they help you with and everything you ask for. You pay with your energy when living here but the big bonus comes for them at the "Peak Between Fields" (Death). This is where you surrender your remaining energy (Give Your Soul) to the Greater Good of Light. Its a rip off and has been going on for Millions of Years. Spiritual service from guides, Angels, Gods, Devils, Saints, Aliens etc.etc. are all billed directly to your soul.

As I have said before, Light in the inner kingdoms is an addictive drug. Its like substance abuse. Dark energy is exactly the same as light energy. You don't need even the tiniest scrap of it anywhere to have a rich and fulfilling spiritual lifestyle. In fact, light creates a barrier between you and your parallel existence. With all your parallel energy you are a creative force, a real player in the universe at large.

The light beings want to separate us from our cosmic inheritance and substitute it with a matrix drug they call salvation. They steer us there because they have been steered there, they were tricked, they were rewarded with power and knowledge, but they fully surrended their intent to that of the light. They can do this to you by separating one of your parallel lives from the collective parallel form. This makes us incomplete in a strange way. When you die you want to be in tip top shape with a healthy soul complete in all its fields. When you live, go to those parallel lives and make sure they are doing OK. Take the time to heal and love them. We don't need Gods or ascended masters, we need each other and ourselves , Now !

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2009, 04:21:01 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on October 14, 2009, 04:15:04 PM

update: got this awesome reply:

QuoteWatch Out. These ascended scum will help you but remember that they charge you like a credit card for everything they help you with and everything you ask for. You pay with your energy when living here but the big bonus comes for them at the "Peak Between Fields" (Death). This is where you surrender your remaining energy (Give Your Soul) to the Greater Good of Light. Its a rip off and has been going on for Millions of Years. Spiritual service from guides, Angels, Gods, Devils, Saints, Aliens etc.etc. are all billed directly to your soul.

As I have said before, Light in the inner kingdoms is an addictive drug. Its like substance abuse. Dark energy is exactly the same as light energy. You don't need even the tiniest scrap of it anywhere to have a rich and fulfilling spiritual lifestyle. In fact, light creates a barrier between you and your parallel existence. With all your parallel energy you are a creative force, a real player in the universe at large.

The light beings want to separate us from our cosmic inheritance and substitute it with a matrix drug they call salvation. They steer us there because they have been steered there, they were tricked, they were rewarded with power and knowledge, but they fully surrended their intent to that of the light. They can do this to you by separating one of your parallel lives from the collective parallel form. This makes us incomplete in a strange way. When you die you want to be in tip top shape with a healthy soul complete in all its fields. When you live, go to those parallel lives and make sure they are doing OK. Take the time to heal and love them. We don't need Gods or ascended masters, we need each other and ourselves , Now !

That's amazing. :lulz:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.