News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Think racism is dead? LOL.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2009, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

QuoteWe shall mock them on the seas and oceans,
we shall mock them with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our sense of humor, whatever the cost may be,
we shall mock them on the beaches,
we shall mock them on the landing grounds,
we shall mock them in the fields and in the streets,
we shall mock them in the hills;
we shall never give it a rest.

Definite lollercaust material.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't even begin to tell you how many kids at my childrens' school are mixed-race. Or how many kids I see with a white parent and a black parent when I'm out and about. I mean, one of my friend's kids said "Mom, why is Nigel black, and EFO is black, but MO and LO are white?" and she said "Because their mom is black and their dad is white, so some of the kids turned out black and some white" and they said "Oh, cool, I get it". The lesson being, NOBODY FUCKING CARES unless some asshole makes a big deal about it.

Fuck, look at kindergarteners. They are so fascinated by how people are different colors, the same way they are fascinated by EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. Tell them that people come in different colors, and their reaction is "Oh". And then they want to go draw pictures and play, same as they always do. And they draw their friends in different colors, and they tell you how their friends are different, just  like they would with anything. Kids don't fucking care. The world is awesome to them, and the fact that their friend Sarah is dark brown and their friend Kurt is light brown is just another thing they can do with color crayons.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kurt Christ

BREAKING: Due to recent remarks, a Louisiana Justice of the Peace has called for children to only be allowed crayons colored to their specific race. "The problem is that the crayons won't be accepted by each race. I've seen it before, and I'm only looking out for the kids' interests," he told interviewers.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 03:15:20 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2009, 02:59:01 AM
Kids don't fucking care.

Until they're taught otherwise.

Already said that:
Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2009, 02:59:01 AM
I can't even begin to tell you how many kids at my childrens' school are mixed-race. Or how many kids I see with a white parent and a black parent when I'm out and about. I mean, one of my friend's kids said "Mom, why is Nigel black, and EFO is black, but MO and LO are white?" and she said "Because their mom is black and their dad is white, so some of the kids turned out black and some white" and they said "Oh, cool, I get it". The lesson being, NOBODY FUCKING CARES unless some asshole makes a big deal about it.

Fuck, look at kindergarteners. They are so fascinated by how people are different colors, the same way they are fascinated by EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. Tell them that people come in different colors, and their reaction is "Oh". And then they want to go draw pictures and play, same as they always do. And they draw their friends in different colors, and they tell you how their friends are different, just  like they would with anything. Kids don't fucking care. The world is awesome to them, and the fact that their friend Sarah is dark brown and their friend Kurt is light brown is just another thing they can do with color crayons.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

Quote"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell told the Associated Press on Thursday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."

I like the fact that he tries to prove he's enlightened by saying he lets blacks use his washroom
:lulz:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Iason Ouabache

Good point someone else made first:

This guy refuses to do his job and marry a biracial because of his "conscience", everyone is up in arms.

Pharmacists refuses to do his job and hand out emergency contraception because of his "conscience", and people look the other way. Hell, Bush was even trying to give them further legal protection.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 19, 2009, 05:23:14 PM

This guy refuses to do his job and marry a biracial because of his "conscience", everyone is up in arms.

Pharmacists refuses to do his job and hand out emergency contraception because of his "conscience", and people look the other way. Hell, Bush was even trying to give them further legal protection.

If your conscience doesn't allow you to perform your job, you can find a new job.

I did.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 06:21:32 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 19, 2009, 05:23:14 PM

If your conscience doesn't allow you to perform your job, you can find a new job.

I did.

This is the correct Job Finding Motorcycle.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Jenne

It wasn't their consciences on the part of the Pharm assholes, it was their RELIGION.  Not that it's any better or worse, but the judge is just a fucktard who hasn't realized you don't qualify how you're a racist and then immediate define it afterward.  The Pharmacists were pandering to a bullshit party line that church politics of the extreme Right have drummed up over the last 2 decades, fuck their faces.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on October 19, 2009, 07:13:05 PM
It wasn't their consciences on the part of the Pharm assholes, it was their RELIGION.  Not that it's any better or worse, but the judge is just a fucktard who hasn't realized you don't qualify how you're a racist and then immediate define it afterward.  The Pharmacists were pandering to a bullshit party line that church politics of the extreme Right have drummed up over the last 2 decades, fuck their faces.

Wrong:

Quote"I need the pill for endometreosis."

"Slut."

Almost right:

QuoteFill this prescription, please."

"No, I cannot contribute to your loose morals."

"Fill it, or I'll rip off your face and use it as a hat."

Right:

Quote"Fill this prescription, please."

"No, I cannot contribute to your loose morals."

"Okay, I'll just tell your manager you tried to grope me.  Have a nice day!"

Jenne

:lulz:  There was a case that went to court where a woman with the script from her doc was told by the Pharm guy that Jesus was upset at all the babies she was wasting or some such shit.  Makes me want to be unreasonable and say no Xtn can ever work in the medical field, EVER, when they pull this shit.  That, and the Jesus-freak docs who won't IVF unmarried gay women and the ones who won't give out contraception unless you're married.  That shit pisses me off no end.

If you don't want to be put in a position of choosing between your religiosity and your job, then do another job, where religiosity won't harm or impinge on another person's health.  You don't GET to have that job, in the perfect world in my head, if you can't figure that shit out.

Cain

STOP DISCRIMINATING AGAINST CHRISTIANS! 

LEAVE JESUS ALONE!
\

Jenne

I'm just imagining if Muslim shopkeepers refused to hand out bacon to their customers, or sell them alcohol, because Mohammed said it was bad for their souls.

OOOH the howling you'd hear from the belching Bible belt.

Fuquad

Quote from: Jenne on October 19, 2009, 10:19:17 PM
That, and the Jesus-freak docs who won't IVF unmarried gay women and the ones who won't give out contraception unless you're married.

I believe that a man and woman should be married before they have sex and have children. For that reason I'm going to make sure that people who aren't married are going to be more likely to have children by not giving them contracrptives.

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET