News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Think racism is dead? LOL.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2009, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 18, 2009, 06:55:28 PM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on October 18, 2009, 06:02:01 PM
NEVAR AGAIN THE BURNING TIEMS!!   :horrormirth:

Oh, no, you have NO idea.  The Pagans are now obsessed with the idea that "the next burning times" is upon us, in the form of Richard Dawkins.

:lulz:  This is why I don't associate with other payguns.  I can't get past the fluffy insanity.   :lulz:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on October 20, 2009, 12:41:09 AM
Quote from: Jenne on October 19, 2009, 10:19:17 PM
That, and the Jesus-freak docs who won't IVF unmarried gay women and the ones who won't give out contraception unless you're married.

I believe that a man and woman should be married before they have sex and have children. For that reason I'm going to make sure that people who aren't married are going to be more likely to have children by not giving them contracrptives.
No, but you see --- if they are denied contraceptives then they will choose not to have sex.  The only reason people have sex outside of marriage is because we allow them to have contraceptives.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Fuquad

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on October 20, 2009, 04:43:20 AM
Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on October 20, 2009, 12:41:09 AM
Quote from: Jenne on October 19, 2009, 10:19:17 PM
That, and the Jesus-freak docs who won't IVF unmarried gay women and the ones who won't give out contraception unless you're married.

I believe that a man and woman should be married before they have sex and have children. For that reason I'm going to make sure that people who aren't married are going to be more likely to have children by not giving them contracrptives.
No, but you see --- if they are denied contraceptives then they will choose not to have sex.  The only reason people have sex outside of marriage is because we allow them to have contraceptives.
Yep. And remember, allowing abortions is why there are single teen mothers. Liberalism is a curse.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

blurring of the butt in the medieval drawing ...

:facepalm:

ONLY. IN. FUCKING. AMERICA.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Halfbaked1

Racism, Hate Speech, Intolerance...when people stop judging each other by their religion or the color of their skin we might actually manage to accomplish something other than war and killing.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 Associated Press
PHILADELPHIA — Amid tight security and a large turnout of protesters, Dutch right-wing lawmaker Geert Wilders told an assembly of Temple University students that Europe and America must fight an ongoing "stealth jihad" that threatens democracy and free speech.
"Where Islam sets roots, freedom dies," Geert Wilders told the students during his 30-minute address organized by a new student group called Temple University Purpose and funded by the California-based David Horowitz Freedom Center, a foundation that promotes conservative scholarship.
His remarks were met by a mixture of applause and boos, and occasionally gasps — particularly when he stated that "our Western culture is far better than the Islamic culture and we should defend it."
He decried as a "disgrace" a resolution co-sponsored by the U.S. and Egypt, and backed by the U.N. Human Rights Council earlier this month, deploring attacks on religions while insisting that freedom of expression remains a basic right. Wilders also criticized President Barack Obama for his efforts to extend a hand to the Islamic world, saying that such appeasement marks "the beginning of the end."
If the spread of Islam continues unabated in the Western world, "you might at the end of the day lose your Constitution," he told the assembly. "Wake up, defend your freedom."
He also touched on common themes in his speeches, including calling for an end to Muslim immigration and referring to the Muslim holy book, the Quran, as "an evil book" that promotes violence and intolerance.
A question-and-answer session was cut short after the tone of the event began to turn nasty, when some in the crowd of several hundred students began shouting jeers. Wilders' security detail quickly ushered him from the room.
"In order to improve our understanding of others, we need to learn," said Alvaro Watson of Purpose, the student group. "We can't fight for something if we only know one side."
Before his remarks at Temple, a public university serving about 34,000 students, Wilders showed his 15-minute anti-Islam film, "Fitna," which juxtaposes passages from the suras, or chapters, of the Quran with images of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, beheadings, shootings and speeches from clerics advocating violence against non-Muslims.
"I think it's completely wrong that someone who promotes racism and intolerance should be given a platform at this university," said Temple student Josh Rosenthal. "It's hate speech disguised as free speech."
Another student, Joseph Rodrigues, said that being able to voice unpopular opinions is a freedom not to be taken lightly. "I might not like what he said, but I think it's important that he be allowed to say it," he said.
Temple officials issued a statement saying the university "is a community of scholars in which freedom of inquiry and freedom of expression are valued."
"We respect the right of our student organizations to invite people who express a wide variety of views and ideas," the school said in a statement.
British officials once banned Wilders from visiting for fear it would spark violence. He successfully sued the government and visited Friday.
Wilders is scheduled to speak at Columbia University in New York on Wednesday.

Brotep

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on October 21, 2009, 06:10:50 AM
Racism, Hate Speech, Intolerance...when people stop judging each other by their religion or the color of their skin we might actually manage to accomplish something other than war and killing.

Yeah.  Probably not, though.

Halfbaked1

Quote from: Brotep on October 21, 2009, 06:37:32 AM

Oh yeah, I know that.  But the tiny optimist I keep strapped in a far corner of my mind needed to have a word.

Kai

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on October 21, 2009, 10:17:52 AM

Oh yeah, I know that.  But the tiny optimist I keep strapped in a far corner of my mind needed to have a word.

Then they'd just kill people for money.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

Or territory.  Or sex.  Or control.  Or social status.

Monkeys will be monkeys.

Kai

Quote from: LMNO on October 21, 2009, 04:07:59 PM

Monkeys will be monkeys.

Race and religion are just an excuse for the above.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Corvidia

Pretty much.

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on October 21, 2009, 10:17:52 AM

Damnedest things, aren't they? Not people, but those little optimists in the corners. Most of the time I can't hear mine over the screaming, though.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Kai on October 21, 2009, 04:11:39 PM

Monkeys will be monkeys.

Race and religion are just an excuse for the above.

I disagree... Race and Religion are the context for the actions, the tribe identifiers that determine who the above actions will be applied to. Your second circuit isn't an excuse ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Thurnez Isa

Racists should be forced to take DNA tests....
:lulz:
Oh boy will they get some surprises
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Halfbaked1

Monkeys will be monkeys.

I agree with this message