News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

why does my head hurt soo much?

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, October 17, 2009, 02:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

This morning, i woke up with this on my bed.

the hat is an awesome drunk find.

i then looked though my phone and found these.

I was very drunk at this point

I mostly blame this man. Ben. Unfortunately beer bottle obscures EPIC beardage.

sharpie in handbag and booze... YAY!

one beer up and about to leave the house.

last night was insane, it seems that since I have decided I need to be a Good Panda, that the world around me is getting Uber Bad Panda.

I need more sleep and more fluids

Cain

Solution:

white coffee with sugar
orange juice
baked beans on toast
coca-cola

In that exact order.  Deviations will result in more pain.

Pope Pixie Pickle

i'll take on board the oj and beans on toast but the caffiene i'll has to skip...

Suu

That last one is a fantastic pic of you, Pixie!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Naughty girl! Looks like fun though. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Real solution:  Don't drink so damned much.

"Bob" solution:  Blame it on the rain it was falling, falling.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Brotep

you're pretty cute

as far as blurry drunk chicks go

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Suu on October 17, 2009, 03:05:47 PM
That last one is a fantastic pic of you, Pixie!

Usually my self photography sucks, i'm quite pleased with it.
Quote from: Nigel on October 17, 2009, 04:41:25 PM
Naughty girl! Looks like fun though. :)

Yes,
First night out as a single woman and I had lots of fun.

Last night I met a friend of my best friend who is a published writer for motorcycling magazines,  We had a civilised evening with a couple of bottles of red and some fine combustibles ;) and i got a free signed copy of the book he has collected together of his articles. We sat up talking until 6am and covered talking about writing, how men who do not perform cunilingus are in fact selfish bastards who dont deserve to get laid, and that my friends ex lover is a srs offender on that front. We called a few people concerning the topic, all male, and all of them agreed that in this case, the selfish bugger in question was Doing It Wrong, (hai Payne  :mrgreen:) and that she should not sell herself short in this respect. A lively discussion was had, plenty of mental stimulation. I talked a little about Discordia and here, It was a very enjoyable evening.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on October 18, 2009, 01:50:04 PMmen who do not perform cunilingus are in fact selfish bastards who dont deserve to get laid
Troof.  Also, they're fools who don't know how much fun they're missing out on.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.