News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

The Teabagger's Wet Dream in Video Game Form

Started by Iason Ouabache, October 19, 2009, 02:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/militia-madness-online-game-based-am

QuoteThis week's is pretty special: An online game at which you can actually earn money by defending America in the year 2011 against the evil forces of the fallen Obama administration. The game is called "2011: Obama Coup Fails".

They've created a whole future history, written from the perspective of people in the year 2011. And as you can see, it's militia-movement material from the '90s updated for the Glenn Beck generation. For instance, here's the history:

QuoteAs far back as the 1950s there were many who would talk of the N.W.O., or New World Order, behind closed doors--and the plan to implement it. Rumors of this clandestine planning were scoffed at by the media and political elite, and the majority of people were in the dark concerning the true nature of the processes and policies unfolding before their eyes. By 2007 the N.W.O was being spoken about freely in the media. By 2009, the President of the United States and world leaders openly discussed how to achieve this New World Order, and how to ensure the permanency of a regime that would represent the successful culmination of the Marxist experiments of the 20th century. Back in 2007, one brave newscaster was the first in what used to be called the 'mainstream media' to ring the alarm bell. That man was Lou Dobbs of CNN. Click to see video. Lou Dobbs was reported missing during the media purges of January and February 2011, when Mark Lloyd and the FCC, on Obama's orders, cracked down on all dissent in broadcasting. Glen Beck, another broadcast media personality who rang the alarm bell before the coup, was found dead of an 'aspirin overdose' in late 2010, after the devastating elections in November.

Other broadcasters and 'new media leaders' Neil Boortz, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity, among the hundreds of others who dared to speak against what was going on, were rounded up shortly before the newly elected Congresspeople and Senators were to be seated. This event is now referred to as the Great Media Purge of 2011. President Obama and the Draconian FCC, now filled with his appointed Marxists including Mark Lloyd (Click to watch video), were quick to abolish FOX news, talk radio and all other dissent. The elite media, formerly called the mainstream media, were ecstatic as their audience had been declining week after week beginning in 2008. Unable to face a real media that investigated and reported news, they acted in self-interest in hope of getting government bailout money promised to them by officials in the Obama administration. This was the first step in the nationalization of all media in America, which officially began in 2010, a move that Americans would not welcome and helped spur the Second American Revolution. It all seemed to be coming to a head by late 2009. With over a million (by some estimates) people gathering in Washington D.C. for the anti-tax rally on 9/12, spurred on by Americans from all parties, the media's complicit bend toward dictatorship showed itself for the world to see.

Yahoo News, NY Times, and most other media outlets simply ignored the rallies. Rather than cover the news as news outlets used to do before journalism died in 2008, they preferred to tar the attendees as "racists" and "extremists." It now seemed as if all of middle America were being called racists and extremists. Even the Department of Homeland Security put all Patriots on a watch list for daring to want smaller government or less taxes. They dared even to classify our returning vets as security risks to be watched, which helped to add to the military's disgust with the Obama Administration and media. The proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for most Americans came when Obama appointed avowed communists and ex-felons such as Van Jones to White House positions "advising" Obama. No one to this day knows how such people could pass the formerly required background checks of the F.B.I. The NY Times, oozing bias, formerly the newspaper of record, didn't even mention most of these Czars' names until the bloggers and FOX investigative reporting outed them as the crazed radicals that they were.

Of course, using recent video tape of the Marxists talking of either overthrowing America or of their love of Castro, Chavez and other Marxists, was enough for the NY Times to claim a 'hatchet job' had been performed on the Czars. This was a laughable matter for any American who knew how Obama was filling all posts with real Marxists and revolutionaries who hated the United States and freedom. The fallen Glenn Beck put it all together for us and the question was asked "Could a coup ever take place in America?" Andrew Breitbart led the way in exposing the communists in ACORN and their massive voter fraud schemes. The elite media turned a blind eye as usual. The bloggers came out over and over again exposing the entire collapse of our financial system and how it was executed via the CRA or Community Reinvestment Act. Even Obama's past was well-hidden, with the help of the elite media. In fact, his entire past was shielded from the public. These facts further incensed the public. The Revolution brewed and brewed and nothing had stopped it by early 2010.

The powderkeg had a short fuse, which Obama was more than happy to light. American citizens were not sheep like the citizens of Britain, who allowed their government to take away their right to bear arms, and Americans would not go quietly into the night. Even before Barack Obama was elected, the destruction of America was well-planned by the global Marxists and N.W.O. proponents. American citizens were also well-prepared and the Revolution turned out to be one of the bloodiest any nation would ever see. With literally millions of Americans taking to the streets and even facing down Federal troops in Michigan, New York, California, Texas, and Illinois, Obama knew his days were numbered. Admiral Mullen of the Joint Chiefs finally recalled all Federal troops from their remaining posts in American cities after 4,000 soldiers in Michigan, most of them Oathkeepers, turned on and killed the commander Obama had hand-picked for them. This was the 8th incident across America where American Soldiers or Marines dared to follow the Constitution and not obey the Un-Constitutional orders given to them by Obama's appointed commanders. The Joint Chiefs decided not to be on the wrong side of history and declared that the military would stand aside and guard against any foreign threats during the remaining days of the crisis.
They even have a future news section with headlines like:

QuoteMichelle Obama Captured By Militia, America Celebrates

Breitbart's Brigade Takes Out C.O.R.N.Y. Forces

Joe Wilson and the New Congress Militia Meet Up With Breitbart Brigade

Michelle Malkin Stands Out Among The Leaders Who Saved America

:horrormirth:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Cain

Or, alternatively, the militias will continue to blow up abortion doctors and stockpile pipe bombs next to children's daycare places, and the police will continue to make sure they fall down a few steps on the way to their cell, and the useful idiots who comprise of the popular right will continue to make excuses, progagandize and spread conspiracy theories on their behalf while never suffering the consequences of it "because they bring in the ratings".

For ever and ever and EVER (until the GOP get elected again and the militias remember they don't care so much about freedom when its Republicans taking it away).

Bruno

It's like they didn't realize all that power Bush seized could some day fall into The Wrong Handstm.
Formerly something else...

Cain

Of course, the contradiction is easily resolved once you take away the idea that they value freedom in and of itself.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2009, 02:50:13 PM
Of course, the contradiction is easily resolved once you take away the idea that they value freedom in and of itself.

Correct Motorcycle!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

What REALLY happens:

QuoteThe teabagger movement slowly slides into obscurity.

Glenn Beck, Michelle Malkin, and Rush Limbaugh laugh all the way to the bank.

The end.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on October 19, 2009, 11:41:30 AM
It's like they didn't realize all that power Bush seized could some day fall into The Wrong Handstm.

:lulz:

God bless Fat City™.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Precious Moments Zalgo

QuoteObama, with two simple pen strokes, signs the "treaties" into law. One dissolves the United States and its Constitution, and the other disarms what is left of the gun-owning United States citizenry, as part and parcel of a United Nations Treaty to ban all firearms, which had already been signed into law by over 40 nations.
Yeah, because presidents can totally do that.  Treaties don't have to be ratified or anything.  Srsly.

Edited to add:
QuoteGlen Beck, another broadcast media personality who rang the alarm bell before the coup, was found dead of an 'aspirin overdose' in late 2010
On the other hand, a future where Glen [sic] Beck is dead within a year can't be all bad.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on October 20, 2009, 03:38:51 AM
QuoteObama, with two simple pen strokes, signs the "treaties" into law. One dissolves the United States and its Constitution, and the other disarms what is left of the gun-owning United States citizenry, as part and parcel of a United Nations Treaty to ban all firearms, which had already been signed into law by over 40 nations.
Yeah, because presidents can totally do that.  Treaties don't have to be ratified or anything.  Srsly.

Shut your mouth.  YOU JUST SHUT YOUR COMMUNIST FASCIST WHORE MOUTH!
\
:chickenhawk:

Jenne

Yeah, because presidents can totally do that.  Treaties don't have to be ratified or anything.  Srsly.

Actually, those damned Presidential Memos that Bushie loved and adored (which I know Clinton and Bush Sr. did too, by the way) took many many liberties and freedoms and basically sent them to the moon for all they're any good to us anymore.  Wasn't it those memos that kept the Patriot Acts in play when they were going to expire soon, as well as illegal wiretapping and the fiasco vis a vis the firing of all those lawyers who wouldn't sign off on the illegal Bushie administration shinanigans?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on October 20, 2009, 03:47:17 AM
Yeah, because presidents can totally do that.  Treaties don't have to be ratified or anything.  Srsly.

Actually, those damned Presidential Memos that Bushie loved and adored (which I know Clinton and Bush Sr. did too, by the way) took many many liberties and freedoms and basically sent them to the moon for all they're any good to us anymore.  Wasn't it those memos that kept the Patriot Acts in play when they were going to expire soon, as well as illegal wiretapping and the fiasco vis a vis the firing of all those lawyers who wouldn't sign off on the illegal Bushie administration shinanigans?

No, actually, congress extended the PATRIOT Act.  At-the-time Senator Obama voted for the extension.  :)

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 20, 2009, 03:52:34 AM
Quote from: Jenne on October 20, 2009, 03:47:17 AM

No, actually, congress extended the PATRIOT Act.  At-the-time Senator Obama voted for the extension.  :)

Oh I know, but wasn't it a Presidential "Memo" that spurred it on?  I think that was one of the devices the Bush Administration used a lot in the last decade to push their draconian "all your personal freedoms base are belong to US" through.

Iason Ouabache

That's what you get for expecting these Patriots to read AND understand the Constitution. They don't teach Civics class at Hillbilly High School.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Halfbaked1

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 20, 2009, 07:20:45 AM
That's what you get for expecting these Patriots to read AND understand the Constitution. They don't teach Civics class at Hillbilly High School.

Actually, do they teach Civics Class at all anymore?