News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

So who here remembers little old me?

Started by Medeo, October 19, 2009, 04:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medeo

I used to post on the old PD.com forums years ago. At my peak activity, I believe I clocked in at around 7th in number of posts forum-wide. I stumbled my way back here out of sheer nostalgic curiosity.

Anyway, it appears my old account has either been baleeted or is otherwise inaccessible, but that's okay.

So, how is everyone? Looks like a lot has changed around here. Who among the vintage forumites is still active? I've seen posts by Roger and LMNO so far. Bella? Malaul? Devil Squirrel? CNN? Chef? That drunk Canadian whose name embarrassingly escapes me (Hogarth or something like that)? Anyone? Bueller? :?

(P.S.: If anyone also recalls an old forumite by the name of Hotsuma, I'm happy to report that he's doing well and we still chat frequently)
"god's talking about the shaw play and not the greek myth. the greek myth is where this dude falls in love with a statue he made, and he gives it presents, but he's sad because the statue just stands there. but THEN it's a happy ending because the statue comes to life, and THEN, he sexes up the statue and has a kid with the statue!! ladies and gentlemen, the greek myths"

-Dinosaur Comics

LMNO

Wow, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

Hi Medeo.  TGRR and I are still around.  The rest seem to have wandered off.  Try the Eris Bar and Grill, they may be hanging out over there.

Things may have changed a bit since you were last here.  Take some time and poke around.

Cain

Horab unfortunately overdosed on crystal meth and went crazy.  Its in the archives here, somewhere.

Also, I remember you, but only through extensive archive browsing.  Welcome back.

AFK

Well, if it tells you anything, I am one of the old-timers now.  And while I've read some of your past posts, I don't think we were ever on the forums at the same time. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

HI THERE MY NAME IS CRAMULUS NICE TO MEET YUO
               /

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I remember Hotsuma. I think you were a little before my time.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Medeo

Thanks for the warm (re)welcome!  :)

It's a really pleasant surprise that PD.com is (apparently) as alive and kicking as it's ever been. I was afraid I'd find it abandoned, or worse: domain-squatted. :aaa:
"god's talking about the shaw play and not the greek myth. the greek myth is where this dude falls in love with a statue he made, and he gives it presents, but he's sad because the statue just stands there. but THEN it's a happy ending because the statue comes to life, and THEN, he sexes up the statue and has a kid with the statue!! ladies and gentlemen, the greek myths"

-Dinosaur Comics

LMNO

Well, the workers rose up and usurped Lauren a few years ago, and now we control the means of production.

AFK

And the horizontal, and the vertical. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

WE HAVE DEFEATED OUR OPPRESSORS! RISE UP MY COMRADES! NOW IS THE TIME FOR A NEW AND IMPROVED WAVE OF OPPRESSION!
                                      \

Cain

<--- I've already got my title ready for it.

Medeo

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM KIIIIIIIIICK

(TTGL at 3 posts in, a new record methinks!)

-Dinosaur Comics

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET