News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Suu's day in a real corset...Or...how to re-learn how to breathe and move.

Started by Suu, October 19, 2009, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

This really IS an effective way to make your waistline smaller. The idea of food right now makes me want to throw up.  :lulz:

It also managed to push all of the fat from my stomach into my FUPA, so now I have a SUPA FUPA. Gross.

Oh well, I do this shit for science. In 4 months after wearing this every day I should be able to close it.

Also: Slouching in a computer chair = Don't even try it. I don't think I could get back up if I tried.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

:fap: :fap:

To be honest, some part of me wishes those were still fashionable to wear as undergarments (read: not as lingere, but as liek rly rl underwear)

Then the other part of me bitchslaps the other part and reminds it being able to breathe is good.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

Here it is with a shirt over it, check out my Victorian badonkadonk!:

I think it's starting to break my ribs already.

OH LAWD! It's not even laced that tight yet!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

Did you make it?  Or did you buy?

Suu

I bought it.  I don't have the patience needed for period corsetry, and this thing is no joke. 26 spiral stays, steel busk, and 4 steel bars in the back along the ties. This thing has the power to squeeze mountains in half.

Suu

Okay, wearing my hoodie now over all my layers. I'm feeling a lot of pressure on my lower ribs. I think I may need to take it off and adjust the laces, because I don't really feel like deliberately breaking my ribs for a figure.

LMNO

I understand the pain, and I appreciate the effort...

DAAAAAYYYYUUUMMM...

From where I'm sitting, it's worth the effort.

LMNO
-if I stand up, I'll knock over my co-worker's coffee cup-- in the next cubicle over.

Dysnomia

pffft non-broken ribs are for pansies!

Where did you buy?  I sorta want one too now

Suu

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:57:54 PM
Kidney failure ITT.

It's not laced THAT tight. I'm not stupid. I have it tight enough to make a difference and be supportive, but not cut any organs in half. I have to squeeze the air out of my intestines first before I can actually start pulling in my waist.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysnomia

FAPPITY FAPFAP

IMA BUY ONE OF THESE CORSETS

My manwhore is going to be so happy lol

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2009, 08:01:47 PM
Dammit, you need to record those farts.

I'm not exactly sure what to expect. But I'm sure it should be AWESOME.