Suu's day in a real corset...Or...how to re-learn how to breathe and move.

Started by Suu, October 19, 2009, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Suu on October 19, 2009, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:57:54 PM
Kidney failure ITT.

It's not laced THAT tight. I'm not stupid. I have it tight enough to make a difference and be supportive, but not cut any organs in half. I have to squeeze the air out of my intestines first before I can actually start pulling in my waist.

:lulz:

$20 to anyone who takes the farts Suu is going to record and post (RIGHT?!) and makes an epic remix out of them.

Also, how about doing cardio and whatnot instead of risking broken ribs and ruptured organs?

Suu

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on October 20, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Also, how about doing cardio and whatnot instead of risking broken ribs and ruptured organs?

Doing that too. Because that whole SUPA FUPA thing is a bit unnerving and won't be attractive with a hobble skirt and Gibson blouse.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

She can't,

It would eliminate any and all chance of her bitching and complaining about it to us all on here!

:D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :lulz: :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: General Stuart on October 20, 2009, 03:58:26 AM
She can't,

It would eliminate any and all chance of her bitching and complaining about it to us all on here!

9 weeks.

9 WEEKS WITHOUT THIS ASSHOLE SO HELP ME GOD!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

She can't,

"THE YEAR OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 20, 2009, 03:59:51 AM
She can't,

"THE YEAR OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY WITH COMPLETELY INEPT AND SOCIALLY STUNTED OVER THE HILL HOUSEMATES".

Suu

Just you wait and see, you'll come back, and I'll be closing the fucker AND back to running a 9min mile....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 20, 2009, 04:02:09 AM
Just you wait and see, you'll come back, and I'll be closing the fucker AND back to running a 9min mile....

And then the horrible ass beatings begin.

Poor General Stuart.  :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: General Stuart on October 20, 2009, 04:03:21 AM
I will come back with lots of money to spoil you rotten!

Bullshit. All your money will go into hookers and blow up there in the risky risky state of Vermont, and the first thing you'll ask me when you get back on Saturday is for a pack of smokes.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on October 20, 2009, 03:54:32 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 19, 2009, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2009, 07:57:54 PM
Kidney failure ITT.

It's not laced THAT tight. I'm not stupid. I have it tight enough to make a difference and be supportive, but not cut any organs in half. I have to squeeze the air out of my intestines first before I can actually start pulling in my waist.

:lulz:

$20 to anyone who takes the farts Suu is going to record and post (RIGHT?!) and makes an epic remix out of them.

I'll totally do that.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Suu on October 20, 2009, 04:02:09 AM

You'll have to teach me then.

StD,
knoas a 12-14 minute mile isn't going to cut it.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ