News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

What's the weather like over there?

Started by Triple Zero, October 20, 2009, 12:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Because we all want to know. No really. And be sure to include pictures of weather radars for proof, because we might not believe you.

it's 9.3°C over here, that's 49°F. It's sunny, so that's pretty perfect autumn weather IMO. Here's the temp forecast for the next 2 weeks:

Temp looks pretty okay, but the important part is whether it stays dry or not, which seems reasonably likely for now:

Well that was interesting!

Go on, tell us all about YOUR weather! (But keep it in this thread, FFS)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Iason Ouabache

Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Here in the high desert, it's 96F.  That's about 100KPH in metric.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 20, 2009, 06:13:27 PM
Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

You know what else is the last refuge of the unimaginative?

Your face.

Cramulus

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2009, 12:45:03 PM
Because we all want to know. No really. And be sure to include pictures of weather radars for proof, because we might not believe you.

thank you for asking, triple zero. I had taco bell for lunch for the first time since April's digestive rebellion. I've never had a chalupa before, so I decided to treat myself to one. I found the soft, flakey shell very tasty. It absorbs the sour cream and salsa quite nicely.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on October 20, 2009, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2009, 12:45:03 PM

thank you for asking, triple zero. I had taco bell for lunch for the first time since April's digestive rebellion. I've never had a chalupa before, so I decided to treat myself to one. I found the soft, flakey shell very tasty. It absorbs the sour cream and salsa quite nicely.

:vom:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 20, 2009, 06:22:49 PM
So, what brought this thread on?

Autumn rain and winter cold are coming, so I was kind of hoping if people wanted to complain about the weather they could do it in one single thread like we do with the youtube links, the music listening and the DSPN sports things.

And I couldnt help being really sarcastic about it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nast

The weather here is upsettingly hot and muggy for "autumn". Not like we have that anyway.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cainad (dec.)

Warm and dry enough to be a kilted spag for the day.

But I have no charts, so you'll just have to accept my words... based on FAITH and not SCIENCE!

Rumckle

Pictures of you in a kilt would suffice for proof, well for me at least.

Also, I like the atmosphere of this thread.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Dimocritus

Here in RI the weather is pretty cold. No, wait, it's nice now. Oh, crap. Never mind, it's snowing. Oh, look... it stopped. I think I'll spend some time outside. Scratch that, it's raining...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

"Paradise Valley" is neither paradise nor a valley.  Discuss.

AFK

But is the grass green and are the girls pretty?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.