News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

I'm sleeping on the floor of a church tonite.

Started by AFK, October 21, 2009, 04:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

What's keeping you awake more?  The kum-bai-yah or the cold concrete floor?  (I'm assuming here it's a church floor like all others--cheap, thin industrial carpet over a concrete slab...)

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on October 21, 2009, 04:12:19 AM
What's keeping you awake more?  The kum-bai-yah or the cold concrete floor?  (I'm assuming here it's a church floor like all others--cheap, thin industrial carpet over a concrete slab...)

Yup.  Fortunately, the kids are all asleep now.  Or, at least they are in their cabins and I don't hear any noise.  I've got a couple mats and a sleeping bag, and a nice roaring fire. 

Jenne

Quote from: RWH1N1 on October 21, 2009, 04:15:39 AM
Quote from: Jenne on October 21, 2009, 04:12:19 AM

Yup.  Fortunately, the kids are all asleep now.  Or, at least they are in their cabins and I don't hear any noise.  I've got a couple mats and a sleeping bag, and a nice roaring fire. 

FIRE IN THE FOYER!  FIRE IN THE DISCO!

Ah...teenage camping.  FULL of shinanigans.  Have fun, RWHN!

Dysnomia

On a scale of 1-10 how creepy is the church after dark?
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

AFK

It's only a 4.  It is dead quiet out here though, except for the loons outside.  Or some kind of howling fowl. 

Rumckle

How did you manage to get inside without bursting into flames?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

AFK

AFK

Well....I think I might've got 5 hours sleep.  Probably closer to 4. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

I can mail you some stale oatmeal raisin cookies.