News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Introcution

Started by SpazztheCelestial, October 23, 2009, 03:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpazztheCelestial

Hi,

I've read through some of the posts here, and found myself wanting to run away-so I decided to go ahead and post an intro. I'm old. I'm tired. I'm silly. I like cheese. I think that's all you need to know for now.

Spazz
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.-George Carlin

Payne

Actually, I need to know more.

LMNO

AFK

I'm ambivalent.  Also, that avatar looks familiar. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

SpazztheCelestial

Quote from: Payne on October 23, 2009, 03:49:08 PM
Actually, I need to know more.
Quote from: LMNO on October 23, 2009, 04:01:42 PM
I wish I knew less.

Perhaps the two of you could exchange brains?
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.-George Carlin

LMNO

Ugh.  With that Scottish spag?

No thank you.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Cheese is like Ambrosia
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

I like his personal text.

Also, it's good to have another old bastard hobbling around the joint.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Squid on October 23, 2009, 04:31:18 PM
I LIEK CHEESE!!

I LIEK CHEESECAEK

I WANNA MAKE A PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE

OM NOM NOM, MOTHERFUCKA
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Rumckle

Quote from: SpazztheCelestial on October 23, 2009, 03:43:06 PM
Hi,

I've read through some of the posts here, and found myself wanting to run away-so I decided to go ahead and post an intro. I'm old. I'm tired. I'm silly. I like cheese. I think that's all you need to know for now.

Spazz

Dammit, we have an introduction thread for a reason.

I mean welcome, you'll probably fit in here, we have old people, and silly people. And squid likes cheese.

So,
HI!!!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

SpazztheCelestial

Cheese is manna from the Void.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SpazztheCelestial on October 23, 2009, 04:43:32 PM
Cheese is manna from the Void.

Cheese is the devil. 

TGRR,
Has about 10 pounds to go.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

SpazztheCelestial

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 23, 2009, 04:40:53 PM
I like his personal text.

Also, it's good to have another old bastard hobbling around the joint.

Thank you, kind sir! Make that an old bitch, though. :D

AFK

Quote from: Rumckle on October 23, 2009, 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: SpazztheCelestial on October 23, 2009, 03:43:06 PM
Hi,

Spazz

Dammit, we have an introduction thread for a reason.

I mean welcome, you'll probably fit in here, we have old people, and silly people. And squid likes cheese.

So,
HI!!!

Yeah but this is an introcution thread.  They are different.  I think. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.