News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Pre existing conditions.

Started by Requia ☣, October 25, 2009, 05:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 25, 2009, 05:36:11 AM
I love this country  :horrormirth:

Whatever's wrong with your country was a pre existing condition as well.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

:lulz:

On a more serious note, WTF?  If a government did this, the accusations of Nazism would be heard from every quarter, for forever.  But when am insurance company does it, naturally, that is the "free market", working its uterus-hating rape magic across the lands, perfectly in accordance with Adam Smith, and, uh, all those other guys.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Halfbaked1

Goddamn internet filter here at work won't let me see the sites. 

So lemme get this straight though, you get raped and you are considered to have a pre-existing condition and resulting medical and psychological problems would not be covered?  I am gleaning that from the link.  Is that industry wide or just some agencies?  It should be illegal either way, but i am curious as to how fucking evil these yahoos are.

Requia ☣

The rape one the woman was pre treated for HIV, she never caught it, but the doctor decided having her on the meds for a month just in case.  Apparently having taken the meds meant shew had a pre existing condition.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Halfbaked1

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 27, 2009, 07:50:01 AM
The rape one the woman was pre treated for HIV, she never caught it, but the doctor decided having her on the meds for a month just in case.  Apparently having taken the meds meant shew had a pre existing condition.

I am normally not one to be speechless, but everytime I try to phrase some form of response directly to this I end up starting and stopping and stammering.  I may have my reservations about government run health care, but I truly hate Insurance companies.