News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

WHICH WITCH IS RICH?

Started by Suu, October 25, 2009, 07:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

They have no idea that I have acquired these...

I have to admit Herbert never looked so good...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Cainad (dec.)

That is the scariest fucking thing I have seen in a very long time.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Richter

I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT.

:richter:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 26, 2009, 02:46:44 AM
:lulz:

:funky:

:funky:

More new emotes on the way.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

I'm so proud that my Pennsic muddy feets have been immortalized as an emote.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 26, 2009, 02:58:32 AM
I'm so proud that my Pennsic muddy feets have been immortalized as an emote.

I'm working on one for Nivek, but I'm too fucked up to shoop.

Suu

I drank everclear and cider tonight...mixed together with cinnamon stix and it was tasty and evil

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 26, 2009, 03:06:10 AM
I drank everclear and cider tonight...mixed together with cinnamon stix and it was tasty and evil

I played monkeyfuck with my pills and some other stuff.  Now my fingernails are sharp, like little slivers of ice.  I could poke through the screen with these bastards.  Right up to the elbow.

Suu

I don't remember how much I had...thankfully I had enough food to absorb the booze.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 26, 2009, 03:11:21 AM
I don't remember how much I had...thankfully I had enough food to absorb the booze.

People should have sponges installed in their stomachs.

And have little monkeys to occasionally clean them out.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I was gonna make an anal sex poomp snake joke.
And then I didn't.