News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

ATTN: PD.COM MUSICIANS

Started by LMNO, October 27, 2009, 02:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

If you want to be considered for a project I'm working on, PM me.

MornTheOrator

A: describe it.
B: is there a profound reason you chose not to describe it?

rygD

Define musician, please.  Still need to listen to everyones stuff.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can sing, but that's about the extent of it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: MornTheOrator on November 01, 2009, 08:33:24 AM
A: describe it.
B: is there a profound reason you chose not to describe it?

A: Follow the instructions.  You're not a unique snowflake, you neither deserve nor get special considerations.
B: Yes.

Quote from: rygD on November 01, 2009, 01:24:02 PM
Define musician, please.  Still need to listen to everyones stuff.

Someone with the ability to create, preserve, reproduce, and transmit a series of sounds through linear time.

Quote from: Nigel on November 01, 2009, 07:55:41 PM

If you can record Sheila Chandra type stuff, let me know.

rygD

el minnow,  I can help,  just not anytime in the immediate future, as I have very few tools with which to make or record sound unless you can take very rough stuff and pretty it up. 

I wanted clarification because sometimes people refuse to accept some of my choices in music.  If you still want  help let me know.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on November 04, 2009, 05:37:10 PM

Quote from: Nigel on November 01, 2009, 07:55:41 PM

If you can record Sheila Chandra type stuff, let me know.

Hahaha I wish! I am nowhere near that good. I can sing passable blues/folk/country. And I am not a songwriter at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

My stuff is up in bring+brag and available. You can determine whether or not I count. A PM is imminent mostly because I am interested in what kind of project this is.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Johnny

Im not in a position to create music, but i could listen and give you my opinion of it.

(I've played in 3 bands, as guitar, bass and keyboard, even do im only decent in guitar, that was about 2 years and before; my only big relation to music in this last 6 months has been trivia hunting for my favorite 150-200 albums.)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Chief Uwachiquen

I've played guitar for about five years now and I've got at least a decent ear for music. If you're not looking for any sort of guitar work I could at least help provide some technical support, I suppose. And no, not the kind that you outsource. >_>

Brotep

Brotep will listen about your project