News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

SHOCKING: Mustashio'd men make more than bare nekkid faces

Started by Jenne, October 28, 2009, 03:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

It's times like this that I feel good about my facial hair.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Elder Iptuous

Perhaps i should break mine out of the shadowbox, and glue it back on my face.....

Jenne

OH YOU DIDN'T!  You SHAVED?!?!

OH THE HU-MAN-A-TEE!!!!  (I really am shocked, did you shave after growing EPIC staches, Ippy?)

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Jenne on October 28, 2009, 12:39:20 PM
OH YOU DIDN'T!  You SHAVED?!?!

OH THE HU-MAN-A-TEE!!!!  (I really am shocked, did you shave after growing EPIC staches, Ippy?)

yeah.... that's my stash in it's shadowbox on my avatar.....  i aquanetted the shit out of it and carefully snipped it off with my wifes sewing scissors.  it worked sorta....   it's disgusting.  hopefully i can grow its equal that i can preserve better, because i want to hang one on my plastinated corpse which i am leaving as a family heirloom.

Currently, i have no stache but sideburns like Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York.
I need to post photo to challenge Cainad...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had better hang onto Space Cowboy now that I know his greater earning potential.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Iptuous on October 28, 2009, 04:25:13 PM
Currently, i have no stache but sideburns like Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York.

I just google image searched; I can top that, and have in the past. My only real mitigating factor is that I have to get my 'burns trimmed when I get my hair cut. :sad:

Also, you will be in the lead for a while. I'm shaving it all off for Halloween again.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Nigel on October 28, 2009, 04:55:11 PM
I had better hang onto Space Cowboy now that I know his greater earning potential.

and if he ever pisses you off, you can sell him out to a professional rival Delilah style!

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Cainad on October 28, 2009, 05:13:23 PM

I just google image searched; I can top that, and have in the past. My only real mitigating factor is that I have to get my 'burns trimmed when I get my hair cut. :sad:

Also, you will be in the lead for a while. I'm shaving it all off for Halloween again.

well, it's not the bushiness that i'm really going for, i guess. not really mutton chops.  i just like the style such that it is a straight vertical line from temple to jaw, and an angled line that follows the jaw to the back.

what are you going as for halloween this year?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on October 28, 2009, 05:33:12 PM

and if he ever pisses you off, you can sell him out to a professional rival Delilah style!

HELL YES

He's a sound, sound sleeper. I will steal his power!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Iptuous on October 28, 2009, 05:36:13 PM
Quote from: Cainad on October 28, 2009, 05:13:23 PM

well, it's not the bushiness that i'm really going for, i guess. not really mutton chops.  i just like the style such that it is a straight vertical line from temple to jaw, and an angled line that follows the jaw to the back.

what are you going as for halloween this year?

Heath Ledger's Joker (again). Normally I hate repeating costumes, but I have a new crop of people to terrify with it this year. Plus I sunk $200 into it, so I might as well get some more use out of it. :lulz:

Dysnomia

I gotta hang onto manwhore too for that same reason.  $$$
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Shibboleet The Annihilator