News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

IE question for the TechSpags

Started by Richter, October 28, 2009, 04:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

For times when using Internet Explorer is the only option, is there any way to enable auto - spellcheck in it?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

There are a number of viruses and trojans that will be more than happy to enable spellcheck in your browser once they're installed.

:lulz:

Err, seriously? I have no clue, I don't use the wretched tool.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on October 28, 2009, 04:25:45 PM
For times when using Internet Explorer is not an option, is there any way to enable auto - spellcheck in it?

I am having a very difficult time parsing this question. You want to enable auto-spellcheck in IE when actually using it is not an option?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

http://www.iespell.com/

Warning: This link by no means condones the use of Internet Exploder.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on October 28, 2009, 04:56:28 PM
Quote from: Richter on October 28, 2009, 04:25:45 PM
For times when using Internet Explorer is not an option, is there any way to enable auto - spellcheck in it?

I am having a very difficult time parsing this question. You want to enable auto-spellcheck in IE when actually using it is not an option?

ooopss....

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on October 28, 2009, 05:05:13 PM
http://www.iespell.com/

Warning: This link by no means condones the use of Internet Exploder.

Agreed.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat