News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Yo!

Started by Chief Uwachiquen, November 01, 2009, 07:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Uwachiquen

New to the forum, not sure how you respond to "HI. I'M HERE NOW." posts but it's worth poking my nose in. I've been following and doing reading of some Erisian/Dischordian (Albeit not enough) Lit-Er-Ach-oar and figured it'd be about damn time I signed up to the forum.

S'bout it, really. That and I figured the best way to get involved would be to dive headlong into a vat of Dischordian folks and see if I can't come out of it with most of my skin still attached and not having soiled myself. I think I might even be able to live with the latter if it comes from that Roger fellow yelling at me. >_> <_< Nah, you guys seem to be good people. Just hope I make it through the Gauntlet that is being a nooblet newfag.  :thumb:

Lies

There is no gauntlet except for the one you make yourself.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Sir Squid Diddimus

leave a cupcake on the counter and I won't eat YOU

Nast

Hey, your avatar looks like the guy who sells eggs at the farmers' market.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Remington

Welcome to PD, always good to have new people.

Be sure to check out Or Kill Me and Think For Yourself, Schmuck if you like Discordian literature-stuff.
Is it plugged in?

Remington

Also, take a look at the last few pages of this thread:
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=19534.msg771832#msg771832

This is what not to do.
Is it plugged in?

rong

Quote from: Sir Remington III on November 01, 2009, 08:27:17 AM
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=19534.msg771832#msg771832

This is what not to do.

i'm sorry.  it seemed like a good idea at the time, but now i just feel an array of shame and sadness.

welcome to the forum chief.  is there a significance to the term "Uwachiquen" - i took your unique spelling of "Lit-Er-Ach-oar" to be a subtle clue that there is, but i haven't been able to come up with anything.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Iason Ouabache

Fuck off! We don't want any of whatever the hell it is you are selling.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Chief Uwachiquen

Uwachiquen is what I came up with for myself as a Dischordian name; unjumbled it comes out Ooh! A chicken! E.G. Something someone might say should a chicken wander by AND they have a short attention span AND they react to chickens much in the way magpies react to shinies.

And I come selling STEVE YOUNGBLOOD'S "KUNG FU" DOJO. I'm not going to teach you fancy Kung Fu. I'm going to teach you how to kick ass! you wanna kick ass, dontcha!? I was once disqualified from the trans-atlantic shark wrestling competition for refusing to wear the pansy chain-mail "Protective" ware. You know about a million ways to say PLEASE KILL ME STEVE YOUNGBLOOD, don't you, Asthmo?!  :argh!:

*Ahem* Sorry. I recently went on what can only be called binge-watching of Upright Citizen's Brigade. That is the resulting purge, which I apologize for.

Edit: Duly noted, Remington. Duly noted. Thankfully I have a little bit more foresight to shut the mouth before the foot goes all the way in. Or was that foreskin? Hell I don't know.

MornTheOrator

Quote from: Sir Remington III on November 01, 2009, 08:27:17 AM

This is what not to do.
I'll do another's daughter in the future if you recommend.

Messier Undertree

Welcome! PM me for info on the secret filesharing forum.

Remington

Quote from: Chief Uwachiquen on November 01, 2009, 09:18:52 AM
Edit: Duly noted, Remington. Duly noted. Thankfully I have a little bit more foresight to shut the mouth before the foot goes all the way in. Or was that foreskin? Hell I don't know.

The key is 75% lurk, and only 25% posting.
Is it plugged in?

Chief Uwachiquen

Quote from: Sir Remington III on November 01, 2009, 09:26:22 AM
The key is 75% lurk, and only 25% posting.
"If there were a Bruce Springsteen album titled "Born to Lurk" they'd be on the cover." - Good Omens

I usually lurk more than I post anyhow.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Messier Undertree

I was joking by the way.