News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Twitter seance raises Michael Jackson

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, November 01, 2009, 02:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2708443/Tweance-talks-to-Jacko-spirit.html

QuoteA PSYCHIC conducting the first ever Twitter séance claimed today to have contacted the spirit of Michael Jackson.

The "Tweance" let users follow an online real-time chat with River Phoenix, Kurt Cobain and Jacko.

The spooky gathering was organised by top psychic Jayne Wallace - who contacted the spirit of Jade Goody in a séance organised by The Sun.

And Jayne spectacularly conducted a full paranormal chat with the King of Pop to the delight of watching tweeters.

Dduring the incredible session Jayne revealed that the King of Pop hinted that his addiction to prescription drugs had led to his death.

Jayne claimed that when quizzed on who was responsible for his death Jacko told her: "No-one was responsible. I was warned many times about medication but the pain was too severe, and I felt I could not survive without it."

The psychic also claimed the King of Pop had told her he was looking forward to coming to London to perform in his O2 Arena tours.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

the other anonymous

The "Tweance"

Oh, internet, WTF happened? You were off to a wonderful start! Usenet, conspiracies, literature, -- even if you looked like Shit 3.2, you still had CONTENT!

To allow just anyone to publish -- and to intentionally restrict them to tiny snippets of junk thus denying any possibility of actual conversation. A communications technology used to communicate nothing! From RAW to Seinfeld! How low we've fallen!

That word, upon its first typing, KILLED THE INTERNET.

Template

Quote from: the other anonymous on November 01, 2009, 05:55:35 PM
The "Tweance"

Oh, internet, WTF happened? You were off to a wonderful start! Usenet, conspiracies, literature, -- even if you looked like Shit 3.2, you still had CONTENT!

To allow just anyone to publish -- and to intentionally restrict them to tiny snippets of junk thus denying any possibility of actual conversation. A communications technology used to communicate nothing! From RAW to Seinfeld! How low we've fallen!

That word, upon its first typing, KILLED THE INTERNET.

Well, fuck.

Time to boot up Cyberspace.

And hold a Cyeance for the Internet.