News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

An international conspiracy

Started by Guest, November 01, 2009, 04:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got a friend into Hip Hop. He's been listening to Jay Z and was all wow look at his new vid. It's full of occult references and shit to do with freemasons..etc

He basically said, look Jay Z is in the Illuminati or some shit based off an article on this site http://vigilantcitizen.com.

I basically was saying to him, the guy is a narcissist and thinks he's the shit, as is the attitude of every Hip Hop artist. Why wouldn't he want to make himself out to be some sort of major head in the international conspiracy/new world order?

Anyone ever hang out on this site.

Here's a link to the particular blog entry.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948

The Good Reverend Roger

We know who the Illuminati are.  Moe and Larry.  Not Jay Z.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ke7inn on November 01, 2009, 05:00:40 PM
Also according to this site Beyonce is advacating the use of Monarch Programming through her new song "Sweet Dreams"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2153

Who the hell wants to program butterflies?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Template

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 01, 2009, 08:53:24 PM
Also according to this site Beyonce is advacating the use of Monarch Programming through her new song "Sweet Dreams"

Actually, the blog post's even more nonsensical than that.  It's just a name for an alleged brainwashing model.  If you read it all, you'll see gems such as
Quote3.  Dark occult rituals are involved in the process

Just to clarify the nonsense and impertinence, of just this sentence:
dark and occult are roughly synonyms;
most models of occultism imply/assume that it taps into the subconscious--there are far better ways to assert the same idea;
ritual is essentially programming--what you do in the morning before coffee, is probably pretty automatic/programmed;
if magic worked--the statement seems to assume it does--then no such programming would be necessary, goddamnit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: yhnmzw on November 01, 2009, 11:03:36 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 01, 2009, 08:53:24 PM

Actually, the blog post's even more nonsensical than that.  It's just a name for an alleged brainwashing model.  If you read it all, you'll see gems such as
Quote3.  Dark occult rituals are involved in the process

Just to clarify the nonsense and impertinence, of just this sentence:
dark and occult are roughly synonyms;
most models of occultism imply/assume that it taps into the subconscious--there are far better ways to assert the same idea;
ritual is essentially programming--what you do in the morning before coffee, is probably pretty automatic/programmed;
if magic worked--the statement seems to assume it does--then no such programming would be necessary, goddamnit.

Still, we could get some mileage out of this on GLP. 

Just for laughs.

Template

Iason Ouabache

I fucking love The Vigilant Citizen. Their two parter on how Lady Gaga is a puppet of the Illuminati is some of the funniest shit I've read all year.   :lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 01, 2009, 11:58:08 PM
I fucking love The Vigilant Citizen. Their two parter on how Lady Gaga is a puppet of the Illuminati is some of the funniest shit I've read all year.   :lulz:

You, sir, are obviously a NWO Obamaite shill.

Iason Ouabache

You obviously have not been exposed to the true genius that is Lady Gaga:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2188946-2009-vma-lady-gaga-paparazzi-live

Seriously, watch the whole thing all of the way through. It is one of the most awe-inspiring performances that I've ever seen. I'm not kidding. I have watched it almost a dozen times now and it gets more awesome everytime. The fact that she was able to get away with this on MTV is just insane.

At the very least skip to the 3:00 mark and look at the expression on Puff Daddy's face.  :lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Lady Gaga is that internet troll who pretends to be a singer, right?

Lies

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 02, 2009, 07:30:18 AM
You obviously have not been exposed to the true genius that is Lady Gaga:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2188946-2009-vma-lady-gaga-paparazzi-live

Seriously, watch the whole thing all of the way through. It is one of the most awe-inspiring performances that I've ever seen. I'm not kidding. I have watched it almost a dozen times now and it gets more awesome everytime. The fact that she was able to get away with this on MTV is just insane.

At the very least skip to the 3:00 mark and look at the expression on Puff Daddy's face.  :lulz:
:aaa: :fap:
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 02, 2009, 09:54:45 AM
Lady Gaga is that internet troll who pretends to be a singer, right?

Lady Gaga is a genius, Cain.  Either way.

Cramulus

she says one of her primary influences is Klaus Nomi.

SOLD

Sir Squid Diddimus

Also props to the bitch for actually singing and not lip syncing her performance the way the others do.

Jenne

Saw her on "Sat Night Live" when she was on..."props" is something she's into far more than singing...which I found "meh," when she had issues playing piano with this ginormous ring thingy hanging around her shoulders.  Either way, she's an interesting "phenomenon."