News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

An international conspiracy

Started by Guest, November 01, 2009, 04:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

You have to be a level 3 user to see those.  Cut it out.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 02, 2009, 07:30:18 AM
You obviously have not been exposed to the true genius that is Lady Gaga:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2188946-2009-vma-lady-gaga-paparazzi-live

Seriously, watch the whole thing all of the way through. It is one of the most awe-inspiring performances that I've ever seen. I'm not kidding. I have watched it almost a dozen times now and it gets more awesome everytime. The fact that she was able to get away with this on MTV is just insane.

At the very least skip to the 3:00 mark and look at the expression on Puff Daddy's face.  :lulz:

This is AMAZING. Thanks to you, I now love Lady Gaga SO SO MUCH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2009, 08:59:53 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 02, 2009, 08:28:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2009, 02:15:37 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 02, 2009, 09:54:45 AM
Lady Gaga is that internet troll who pretends to be a singer, right?

Lady Gaga is a genius, Cain.  Either way.

Oh absolutely.  I <3 teh Lady Gaga, even if she is possibly a man in drag.

Who cares if she is?  She's hilarious, and might even last about another 10 minutes before the weirdness becomes scripted and sponsor-friendly.

She's clearly not, but it's hilarious to imagine she is. You can't fake that wide pelvic cradle.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 17, 2009, 08:10:54 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 17, 2009, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 17, 2009, 08:05:31 PM
being a pretentious Berklee twat gives you no more moral standing to judge what is or isn't music than the rest of us.

Hey!

The majority of us Berklee twats on this board aren't like this fucktard.

the key word was "pretentious"

oh, wait...

never mind, when I said "pretentious Berklee twat", what I should have said was "closed-minded retard".

also, pretty sure this guy is a troll. No one could actually be this stupid.

I should probably read to the end before I reply, but his whole spiel has the earmarks of a well-worn troll.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend Latchingdon on November 17, 2009, 08:28:08 PM
Quote from: fomenter on November 17, 2009, 08:26:17 PM
Quote from: Reverend Latchingdon on November 17, 2009, 08:20:54 PM
I really don't care how hard you try to make life for me here. I came here to help you with raids, not argue about music. But as in every forum I join, it became something big as usual.

"as usual"  is a sign the problem is with you and you bring it everywhere you go.... not that every body else in the world has a taste in music that is inferior to yours..

Most likely you're right, but I can't help the way I think. And I feel the urge to post against modern music. Beleieve me, I try not to. But it seems I always do.

IN B4 ASSBURGERS

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cait M. R.

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 18, 2009, 06:01:55 AM
I really don't care how hard you try to make life for me here. I came here to help you with raids, not argue about music. But as in every forum I join, it became something big as usual.

"as usual"  is a sign the problem is with you and you bring it everywhere you go.... not that every body else in the world has a taste in music that is inferior to yours..

Most likely you're right, but I can't help the way I think. And I feel the urge to post against modern music. Beleieve me, I try not to. But it seems I always do.

IN B4 ASSBURGERS

Wait, I'm curious.

Do you think Asperger's compels people to do stupid shit, or is that an excuse often used to cover for stupid shit?

If it's the former, personal experience says you're wrong. If it's the latter... fucking humans.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2009, 09:07:52 PM
Quote from: Reverend Latchingdon on November 17, 2009, 09:02:54 PM

Agreed - thanks again. 

Last piece of advice...just walk away from this thread, and read a bit.  Then join in on another conversation, and drop the defensiveness.  The rabid fucking animals here can smell it on you, and things get ugly, as you've just seen.  Especially LMNO.  He's a brute and a cad, and one day they'll lock him up for his own good.  High time, too.  The bastard can't be allowed near civilized folk, and society must be protected, after all.

It's a fair cop.

Sir Squid Diddimus

damn.
it's too late for me to reply to any of that.

oh well.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: null & void on November 18, 2009, 07:57:59 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 18, 2009, 06:01:55 AM

IN B4 ASSBURGERS

Wait, I'm curious.

Do you think Asperger's compels people to do stupid shit, or is that an excuse often used to cover for stupid shit?

If it's the former, personal experience says you're wrong. If it's the latter... fucking humans.

the latter.

rygD

Quote from: Squid on November 18, 2009, 05:06:57 PM
damn.
it's too late for me to reply to any of that.

oh well.

No it isn't.  If you want we can keep the hate alive in our hearts.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

If this thread represents how he actually feels about music: then I strongly dislike him on a personal level.
Goto start.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Z³ on November 19, 2009, 02:16:47 AM
If this thread represents how he actually feels about music: then I strongly dislike him on a personal level.
Goto start.

this. alot.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

I think it has been resolved elsewhere, and Latch has submitted to the subjective.

Cain

As an aside, I'm not sure I get the comparisons between Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera.  Having watched a couple of the former's videos, I'd say a comparison between her and Gwen Stefani is far more apt, especially concerning fashion.