News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

THE ULTIMATE DISCORDIAN TROLL THREAD

Started by President Television, November 03, 2009, 03:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

post like so:

Any Law & Order fans around these parts?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2009, 03:44:34 AM
Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 03:05:58 AM
post like so:

I don't get it.

As far as I know, Discordians aren't renowned for being particularly fond of law or order.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 04:28:29 AM
post like so:

I don't get it.

As far as I know, Discordians aren't renowned for being particularly fond of law or order.

Shows how much you know, noob.  Read more.

Chaos includes both order and disorder.  What the fuck, did you think we're fucking anarchists?  If that's what you're after, perhaps you should contact the American Libertarian Party, or just go to Somalia.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2009, 04:31:39 AM
post like so:

I don't get it.

Chaos includes both order and disorder.  What the fuck, did you think we're fucking anarchists?  If that's what you're after, perhaps you should contact the American Libertarian Party, or just go to Somalia.

No, I'm not saying discordians have a hatred for order. I wasn't being entirely serious on the OP. However, as far as I know, disorder is generally preferred. Fuck, what have I gotten myself into?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 04:34:56 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2009, 04:31:39 AM
post like so:

I don't get it.

No, I'm not saying discordians have a hatred for order. I wasn't being entirely serious on the OP. However, as far as I know, disorder is generally preferred. Fuck, what have I gotten myself into?

You don't know.

If disorder was preferred, then why do the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States military have their own knighthood?

Order and disorder are conserved.  IE, if you attempt to impose order, you get a corresponding increase in disorder and vice-versa (LMNO's Dictum).

President Television

Ok, then, I'm a noob. What of it? How may I improve myself?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 04:38:19 AM

Um, you could re-read the PD (not encouraged), lurk in Think for Yourself, Schmuck (down by the bottom of the forums, where all the gross shit silts up), or you could, you know, think for yourself (dangerous, but sometimes worthwhile).

I'd recommend the second, followed by the third, and throw away the PD.  It was written by filthy hippies who had the wrong values.

President Television

Good advice, though I think I should read PD at least once, just to see.
waiting for massive noob-flaming

The Johnny

Dont start a whole thread to make a lame one sentence joke.

Dont fuck up the forums formatting.

and uhhh... dont be so queer about people criticizing your rants.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

President Television

Quote from: JohNyx on November 03, 2009, 04:55:21 AM

Dont start a whole thread to make a lame one sentence joke.

Dont fuck up the forums formatting.

and uhhh... dont be so queer about people criticizing your rants.

I've already learned my lessons there, bub.

Template

post like so:

I have enjoyed the occasional procedural drama on the teevee.

Sir Squid Diddimus

i like my disorder with a side of order thank you very much.
cause if my food and craft supplies aren't in alphabetical order HEADS ROLL!

rong

Quote from: yhnmzw on November 03, 2009, 05:04:00 AM
post like so:

I have enjoyed the occasional procedural drama on the teevee.

i prefer boston legal.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"