News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

EVEN THOUGH I'M REALLY EXHAUSTED I'M ON THE INTERNET ASK ME ANYTHING

Started by Nast, November 03, 2009, 04:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: Jenne on November 03, 2009, 04:33:48 AM
How's Santa Barbara holding up?  I miss it.

It's still picturesque and full of palm trees. And we haven't burnt down or been wash away by flood rains yet, so that's nice too.

Nast

Dysnomia

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nast

Quote from: A giant cock mongler on November 03, 2009, 04:35:19 AM
Pikachu?

I bet that's what you say to all the pretty young girls, teehee.

Nasturtiums,
Is going to frolic about  with frilly pink unicorns.

Nast

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on November 03, 2009, 04:43:20 AM

NONE BECAUSE IT CAN'T CHUCK WOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE.  :argh!:

I thought you knew that already.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 03, 2009, 04:49:02 AM

That's not very empowering for the woodchucks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2009, 04:50:24 AM
Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 03, 2009, 04:49:02 AM

That's not very empowering for the woodchucks.

As you know, they hardly need any encouragement, the cheeky little things.

And besides, what would happen if they were allowed to chuck wood? Oh sure, first they'd just borrow a few logs, then they'll be demanding equal wages, then before you know it they'll start stealing our women and corrupting our youth with their perversions.