Started by Nast, November 03, 2009, 04:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Dysnomia

NASTURTIUMS IS INSENSITIVE TO WOODCHUCKS  :argh!:

FINE THEN, SINCE MY QUESTION ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH

WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?????
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Nast

Quote from: rong on November 03, 2009, 04:54:47 AM
have you ever met a for?

I'm sure I saw one at the bus stop or supermarket, but I probably didn't think much of it.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

rong

Captain Utopia

What are the answers going to be for the next three questions you receive on this thread?

rong

Nast

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on November 03, 2009, 04:55:16 AM

I'M NOT INSENSITIVE, I'M PROTECTING THIS NATION'S CHILDREN FROM THESE IMPURE  VALUES. IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY SOLE STRUGGLE, LITTLE JOHNNY COULD END UP A PART OF THIS WOOD CHUCKING LIFESTYLE. WHERE WILL IT STOP?

And you're thinking about Abba, for some reason. Why are you thinking about Abba? Stop it right now.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: FP on November 03, 2009, 05:01:19 AM
What are the answers going to be for the next three questions you receive on this thread?

Dicks, dicks and dicks.

Nast

Dysnomia

Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 03, 2009, 05:02:27 AM

I'M NOT INSENSITIVE, I'M PROTECTING THIS NATION'S CHILDREN FROM THESE IMPURE  VALUES. IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY SOLE STRUGGLE, LITTLE JOHNNY COULD END UP A PART OF THIS WOOD CHUCKING LIFESTYLE. WHERE WILL IT STOP?

And you're thinking about Abba, for some reason. Why are you thinking about Abba? Stop it right now.

HOLYSHIT

I AM ACTUALLY   :eek:

QUICK TELL ME MY FUTUREEEEEE

Captain Utopia

Nast

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on November 03, 2009, 05:04:18 AM
Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 03, 2009, 05:02:27 AM

HOLYSHIT

I AM ACTUALLY   :eek:

QUICK TELL ME MY FUTUREEEEEE

I see a tall dark and handsome stranger in your future, but he'll be afraid of commitment and put wet towels in the hamper even though you tell him not to.

Dysnomia

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT

I actually am seeing a tall dark and handsome guy (not rly a stranger though), and he IS afraid of commitment (more change than anything else). 

WHAT ELSE DO YOU SEE?  LOTTO NUMBERS?

Nast

Quote from: FP on November 03, 2009, 05:04:33 AM
Your mom has twelve...?

Certainly not dicks, if that's what you were expecting.

She has thirteen of those.

Nast

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on November 03, 2009, 05:13:16 AM
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT

I actually am seeing a tall dark and handsome guy (not rly a stranger though), and he IS afraid of commitment (more change than anything else). 

WHAT ELSE DO YOU SEE?  LOTTO NUMBERS?

21, 26, 33, 37, 46, 47!

DO EEEET!