News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Tomorrow in my psychology class on gender...

Started by The Johnny, November 05, 2009, 06:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 05, 2009, 09:47:44 AM
you should play that XXY movie next to XXX and compare hormone levels.

and because, you know, Vin fucking Diesel and in the opening scene there's an assassination at a Rammstein concert and the body is lifted up and crowd surfs to the back and also everything explodes all the time. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

even more appropriate since Vin Diesel is still probably 100x gayer than the gayest person in XXY.

also...really? we're word-policing "faggot" when it's used in the context of a class on gender and transsexualism by someone who appears to very clearly not have a problem with homosexuality and transsexualism? really?

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cramulus on November 05, 2009, 02:40:53 PM
also, if someone put on Rocky Horror in a class I was in, I would walk out

also, this.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2009, 02:38:14 PM
What's up with all the kerfuffle about cigarettes, anyway?

Also, someone should show this in an abnormal psych class, or, even better, a seminar on Lacan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayniggers_from_Outer_Space

Quote from: WikipediaIt is said that in this review, Payne described scenes featuring the protagonist, Gay Nigger Jim, raping a toilet until he explodes, and a musical number entitled "Gay Niggers Eat Pigs and Fly on Penises Made Out of Ham and Brown Ham, Because They're Gay Niggers."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

And i fucking got vetoed x3

By my treacherous nub team "mates". (NO WAY WERE PLAYING THAT, LETS PPLAY BILLY ELLIOT11!!1!!11)

By my retarded fascist teacher. (YOU CANT CHANGE THE PROGRAM YOU ALREADY MADE FOR THAT !!1!!!)

And by contrarian classmates. (HO NOEZ WE NO WANT SEE TRANSVESTITE FRUM TRANSYLVANNIA 1!111)

:crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey:

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

AND BY FUCK, BILLY ELLIOT IS JUST AN EXCUSE TO PRAISE MARGARET THATCHER AND PORTRAY THE STRIKERS AS RETARDED ANTISOCIAL FOOLS

DONT OPPOSE THE STATUS QUO - DANCE - FUCKING BILLY - DANCE

BECAUES IF YOU DONT MAKE IT TO THE STUPID ROYAL BALLET ACADEMY WITH THE MONEY FROM THE COMUNAL KITCHEN FUNDS AND THE MONEY YOUR FATHER TOOK AS A LOAN AND THE MONEY HE MADE FROM BETRAYING THE WORKERS UNION THEN BY GOD BILLY THEN WE ARE ALL FUCKED

DANCE YOUR PUSSY ASS BILLY - FOR REBELLING ON GENDER ROLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY - DANCE I SAID

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on November 05, 2009, 09:36:36 PM

AND BY FUCK, BILLY ELLIOT IS JUST AN EXCUSE TO PRAISE MARGARET THATCHER AND PORTRAY THE STRIKERS AS RETARDED ANTISOCIAL FOOLS

BECAUES IF YOU DONT MAKE IT TO THE STUPID ROYAL BALLET ACADEMY WITH THE MONEY FROM THE COMUNAL KITCHEN FUNDS AND THE MONEY YOUR FATHER TOOK AS A LOAN AND THE MONEY HE MADE FROM BETRAYING THE WORKERS UNION THEN BY GOD BILLY THEN WE ARE ALL FUCKED

DANCE YOUR PUSSY ASS BILLY - FOR REBELLING ON GENDER ROLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY - DANCE I SAID

Hmmm...the rage is strong in this one.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Quote from: JohNyx on November 05, 2009, 09:36:36 PM

FFS THIS!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Eater of Clowns

One year, I think for my Social Justice in Education class we were, as an icebreaker exercise, supposed to bring in a representation of what you think defines you most as a person.  People brought in guitars or family heirlooms.

I made a cardboard cutout of a penis, colored it realistically, and said I probably most identify with being male.  I labeled parts of it to correspond with my personality, balls meaning one thing and the head meaning another.  Then I passed it around the class so everyone could "touch my penis."

The section leader kept it as a memento.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: JohNyx on November 05, 2009, 01:58:31 PM
Quote from: Fredamir Putin on November 05, 2009, 08:25:57 AM
make them watch Shortbus

Deadline is on top of me; even for Rocky its considered a "last minute change", i was SUPPOSED to play Billy Elliot, im sure it will be a nice surprise.

Pterodactyl/Piranha 2 seem epic just from the title... not sure they come close to being related to the subject to justify showing them  :lulz:

PS: Im not homophobic and my forum title is "Fagbasket" after all, or saying Fag instead of Faggot has different connotations ?

Pterodactyl:

QuoteAn earthquake shakes a dormant volcano in Turkey and uncovers a clutch of really old pterodactyl eggs. Now, despite being millions of years old, the eggs hatch. As it so happens, a washed-up paleontologist and his graduate students make an expedition to the volcano. Professor Lovecraft believes that the ancient volcano is an undiscovered treasure trove of fossils. Is anyone else thinking what I am thinking? There are many reasons that Lovecraft sucks at paleontology, and his insistence upon looking for fossils inside of volcanoes is one of them.
source: http://www.badmovies.org/capsules/p/pterodactyl/

Piranha:

Quote* 4 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!
    * 10 mins - Who in the heck dressed you this morning pal?
    * 17 mins - What in the HELL is that stop motion thing, some sort of midget man-fish?
    * 34 mins - Guy with his arm in the water, oh no!
    * 49 mins - She is about the worst... ...oh hey, breasts.
    * 53 mins - Hehe! That guy is watching The Monster that Challenged the World.
    * 56 mins - Finally, the flood that Maggie has been waiting for.
    * 65 mins - Dude, serious kid chomping scene!
    * 76 mins - What the heck is going on? Why did that boat explode?
source: http://www.badmovies.org/movies/piranha/

Piranha 2: The Spawning:

QuoteThe Plot:
It is a crying shame that this movie is at the opposite end of James Cameron's directing career from Leonardo DieCrappo, I would pay good money to watch him run screaming from a flock of fish suspended on wires. Oops, I have upset the herd of Leonardo worshipping females - shut up, sit down. I loved the last thirty minutes of "Titanic." That would be the section where he is slowly dying of hypothermia.

On this quiet tropical island, we will just call it Jamaica, horror is about to unfold. A navy ship containing experimental Piranha eggs sank several months ago and now a new breed of terror will menace the beaches. Flying carnivorous fish, baby! (Hehehe!) Prepare to watch as meaningless people have their necks ripped out; every time the piranha attack it is right in the jugular. These things are not the most graceful flyers, mind you. Somebody needed to grab a bat or tennis racket and do some serious fish thumping.

Not much else to say about this mess. The plot is a serious muddle. I was just overjoyed with Gabby as a character. Point of fact: here is a imposing, but cheerful, Jamaican dynamite fisherman who builds a time bomb with his quartz desk clock and then gets killed after he attacks the Piranha with a torch. Whew...

Teeth:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeth_%28film%29
QuoteAs he becomes increasingly pushy, refusing to take no for an answer, Dawn's unusual gynaecological trait suddenly becomes apparent and his manhood meets its match.
http://www.eyeforfilm.co.uk/reviews.php?film_id=12503
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"