News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Tomorrow in my psychology class on gender...

Started by The Johnny, November 05, 2009, 06:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Im gonna show all these prudes this:

Dont you all think this will be wonderful?

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Chief Uwachiquen

Zenpeanut

Sounds like my abnormal psychology class.

Near the end of the quarter, the entire back row of the class (one guy especially) freaked the fuck out when we got to transsexualism.
So on the last day of school, I cross-dressed up (pretty much a skirt, blouse, and a bra with sock boobs) and gave the especially bigoted dude a nice big hug. It was an awesome day especially since it was during finals.

The Johnny

For the subject "Gender and Sex" i made a 40 minute presentation, and showed this film:

Which involves a hermaphrodite that looks like a girl, that meets up with a surgeons faggot son. Antics ensue.

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: JohNyx on November 05, 2009, 06:38:34 AM
Which involves a hermaphrodite that looks like a girl, that meets up with a surgeons faggot son. Antics ensue.

uh...

wha?

Richter

Quote from: Squid on November 05, 2009, 06:47:20 AM
Quote from: JohNyx on November 05, 2009, 06:38:34 AM

uh...

wha?

I'm imagining "Gift of the magi", but with genitals instead of xmas gifts. 

I'm going back to bed.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Triple Zero

you should play that XXY movie next to XXX and compare hormone levels.

and because, you know, Vin fucking Diesel and in the opening scene there's an assassination at a Rammstein concert and the body is lifted up and crowd surfs to the back and also everything explodes all the time. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Can't remember the rocky horror one, but boy do i remember Teeth.

it is comparable in quality with Pterodactyl and Piranha 2
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Kai

I approve of all of youse guys classroom antics.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

@ Squid: Until he proves otherwise, I'm gonna give Nyx a pass on the "faggot" bit.

My suggestion would to show them "But I'm a Cheerleader".

The Johnny

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on November 05, 2009, 08:25:57 AM
make them watch Shortbus

Deadline is on top of me; even for Rocky its considered a "last minute change", i was SUPPOSED to play Billy Elliot, im sure it will be a nice surprise.

Pterodactyl/Piranha 2 seem epic just from the title... not sure they come close to being related to the subject to justify showing them  :lulz:

PS: Im not homophobic and my forum title is "Fagbasket" after all, or saying Fag instead of Faggot has different connotations ?

-B.F. Skinner

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

shortbus has alot (over half the movie...) of real sex anyway, i was just seeing if you would suggest it to class w/o knowing what it was  :lulz:

Kai

Quote from: Zenpeanut on November 05, 2009, 06:32:58 AM
Sounds like my abnormal psychology class.

Near the end of the quarter, the entire back row of the class (one guy especially) freaked the fuck out when we got to transsexualism.
So on the last day of school, I cross-dressed up (pretty much a skirt, blouse, and a bra with sock boobs) and gave the especially bigoted dude a nice big hug. It was an awesome day especially since it was during finals.

I love you, you are awesome.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

Quote from: JohNyx on November 05, 2009, 01:58:31 PM
PS: Im not homophobic and my forum title is "Fagbasket" after all, or saying Fag instead of Faggot has different connotations ?

It depends on context, just like everything else.

The way you posted "faggot son" could be taken to mean you consider gays to be inherently lesser.