News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Nigel, There's Something Chasing Me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 05, 2009, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 10, 2009, 03:16:42 PM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:05:26 PM
Yes, Strike... Walk right into your places my pretties! Now I have you right where I want you.

Please note that this indicates Kat prefers the forums to be devoid of any creative or thoughtful content.

How... Grey.

Yep.  I'm calling "Daruko", now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

KopyKat253

You people are a lil too uppity for my taste. Too damn uptight to be discordian. when you band together against a free radical you show your true color. What ever happened to discordians should stick apart? so now I'm stuck to you!
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:25:16 PM
You people are a lil too uppity for my taste.

Then leave.  It's not like anyone likes you, or wants to hear your shit.

Too damn uptight to be discordian.

We're not REALLY REAL DISCORDIANS FOR REALNESS.  Right on schedule.

when you band together against a free radical

Interesting term.  It's almost as if you'd read the Heresies, Chapter One.

Yep.  Daruko, 169%.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Roaring Biscuit!

You people are a lil too uppity for my taste. Too damn uptight to be discordian. when you band together against a free radical you show your true color. What ever happened to discordians should stick apart? so now I'm stuck to you!

AHAHAHahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHahaahahahahahaaa.a...

tee....  *cough*  hee...  god.. i think i just laughed my spleen out of my eye...

this krazy kat is one hell of a joker

:lulz:

i mean seriously:  really real discordians, hive mind and sociological experiment in the space of what...  3 posts?

x

edit:  dammit rog!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 10, 2009, 03:28:44 PM

AHAHAHahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHahaahahahahahaaa.a...

tee....  *cough*  hee...  god.. i think i just laughed my spleen out of my eye...

this krazy kat is one hell of a joker

:lulz:

i mean seriously:  really real discordians, hive mind and sociological experiment in the space of what...  3 posts?

x

edit:  dammit rog!

That's because he's an alt. 

Roaring Biscuit!

QuoteThat's because he's an alt. 

I prefer to think that the internet is populated by hordes of incredibly unimaginative trolls.

It's funnier for me that way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 10, 2009, 03:31:41 PM

I prefer to think that the internet is populated by hordes of incredibly unimaginative trolls.

Yeah, but the "free radicals" thing clinched it.  He's an alt.

LMNO

You know Kat, there's a difference between "Hivemind" and "Everybody has come to an independently derived conclusion that you're a fucksack."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 10, 2009, 03:33:58 PM
You know Kat, there's a difference between "Hivemind" and "Everybody has come to an independently derived conclusion that you're a fucksack."

Oh, come on, it's perfectly acceptable to derail someone's rant just to show how clever and pineal you are.

Hey, KK...die in a burn ward, please.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

KopyKat253

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 03:33:07 PM
Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 10, 2009, 03:31:41 PM

Yeah, but the "free radicals" thing clinched it.  He's an alt.

So here is the million dollar question. Who's Alt am i?

If I'm an Alt then who is the real fucksac making you think that im a fucksac.

Btw,
Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 10, 2009, 03:28:44 PM

I've been fucking with you upity sob's today,
Exept for you roger, you seem like a satire on gray religions which inspires me greatly.
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:56:09 PM

Okie dokie.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I await your comments and/or votes.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 03:58:24 PM

Okie dokie.

Trolling troll trolls.  Why feed it?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 10, 2009, 04:02:52 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 03:58:24 PM

Okie dokie.

Trolling troll trolls.  Why feed it?

Because I'm bored, and because work has pissed me off.

Fortunately, Shitneck here has stepped up for me to vent on.  So stop being "uppity".

:lol:  

ETA:  Also, because Kat has shown that he won't allow any conversation involving any real effort, so why the fuck not?