News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS! GLEN BECK CAN'T STOMACH HIS OWN SHIT!

Started by LMNO, November 05, 2009, 08:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Jenne

:lulz:
QuoteComment
When I read the headline I was hoping he was in for a 'brain' transplant... we all know he needs one.

Maybe this will be considered as a "pre-existing condition"... all that bile he spews has to go someplace... the appendix is as good a place as any!! Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:54:58 GMT | sofaloafer

QuoteComment
You are so right landloper, he is needed in the trenches, really, really deep in a trench. People are like sheep, the ones that believe crud like Beck and Limbaugh, whatever they say must be gospel, they would never lie, of course not. Oh puhleeze! Get a brain of your own for once. Beck is a loudmouth know nothing that has an agenda, that's it, nothing more and nothing else. I've watched his show a couple of times and can't believe the distortions, the outright lies, and misquotes etc. I'm a registered Republican and am sick of the likes of him and others of his "ilk" ruining the entire concept of being a conservative! Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:55:26 GMT | Moondancer

QuoteComment
What a break-a few days without his insane sound bites and crazy evil remarks. Shame it's not a more serious and painful problem. Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:46:04 GMT | lynmoy

Everyone else but a few are wishing him prayerful get well's.  Awesome.

Remington

Heh.

He spent so much time shitting his hate that he forgot to shit his actual shit.
Also, wrong type of hospital.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Quote from: Jenne on November 05, 2009, 08:23:00 PM
QuoteComment
You are so right landloper, he is needed in the trenches, really, really deep in a trench. People are like sheep, the ones that believe crud like Beck and Limbaugh, whatever they say must be gospel, they would never lie, of course not. Oh puhleeze! Get a brain of your own for once. Beck is a loudmouth know nothing that has an agenda, that's it, nothing more and nothing else. I've watched his show a couple of times and can't believe the distortions, the outright lies, and misquotes etc. I'm a registered Republican and am sick of the likes of him and others of his "ilk" ruining the entire concept of being a conservative! Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:55:26 GMT | Moondancer

A Republican named Moondancer?  Riiight.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 05, 2009, 08:29:13 PM
probably a MysticWicks member.

DING DING DING.  Give the man a prize.

Sooo many more Pay-Gun conservatards out there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 05, 2009, 08:24:36 PM
Quote from: Jenne on November 05, 2009, 08:23:00 PM
QuoteComment

A Republican named Moondancer?  Riiight.

http://mysticwicks.com
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.