Ft. hOOd

Started by KopyKat253, November 06, 2009, 12:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think is likely?

They want us to think it was extremism
3 (21.4%)
It actualy is extremism
3 (21.4%)
It's the same people that were after Lord Omar.
4 (28.6%)
Its all obamas fault.
2 (14.3%)
It was just a bad acid trip!
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

LMNO

Yeah, I think the Florida gene has beaten the crap out of your Middle Long Island upbringing by now.

Suu

SHHH

DON'T SAY THAT

RHODE ISLAND WILL KNOW AND TELL VERMONT NOT TO HIRE ME EITHER
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 06, 2009, 07:41:40 PM
SHHH

DON'T SAY THAT

RHODE ISLAND WILL KNOW AND TELL VERMONT NOT TO HIRE ME EITHER

Tell them that you're asking for cultural asylum.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Well, they DO let Quebecois work in Burlington...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 07:35:01 PM
Quote from: Khara on November 06, 2009, 07:34:03 PM
I was raised in Tennessee.  

I can type slower, if it will help.

:lol:

Pictures actually work better for me   :wink:

Reverend Smeg the Kilted

-----BEGIN DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK-----
VERSION 1.0
DCM/DO/>DADA Te/r c--(*) s+: a- comp+ P++ E F+ R* !tv b+++ OM6 RAW DC e h+ r* ys+++ k++ WEB"http://www.flyingsquirrelsonfire.com"
------END DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK------

Da6s

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 06, 2009, 07:15:06 PM
Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virgina... it's all the same to me. Bunch of toothless inbreeders living in "hollers" and shooting randomly at anything that moves.

Three pics from GIS for "tennessee redneck":

The last is particularly painful for my knoxvillian self.

Yep. Sums up my state.  :horrormirth:
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Da6s

The majority of my family is from Tennessee and Kentucky.  

I suggest the southern inbred slamming stop!  We are not all inbred banjo playing toothless squeal like a pig for me rapists!  

You're right, a good half 95% are bible thumping fundies that like to dance around with snakes.

Believe in christ!

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Bruno

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 05:35:15 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 06, 2009, 05:33:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 03:55:50 PM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 06, 2009, 03:54:22 PM
I bet you have a rope ready.  :aaa:

What the fuck is wrong with you?
He's from Kentucky. They are all this stupid thanks to years of inbreeding and bad moonshine.

That's part of Tennessee, isn't it?

How dare you obnubilate us with those traitorous Yankees! :crankey:
Formerly something else...

KopyKat253

I suggest the southern inbred slamming stop!  We are not all inbred banjo playing toothless squeal like a pig for me rapists!  

KopyKat SHUT THE FUCK UP you fucking idiot!

Dont worry Khara, They're just jealous because their states have all banned corporal punishment in school.
:lulz:
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 06, 2009, 10:05:45 PM

Dont worry Khara, They're just jealous because their states have all banned corporal punishment in school.

So?  Doesn't seem to have helped you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Da6s on November 06, 2009, 09:44:36 PM

You're right, a good half 95% are bible thumping fundies that like to dance around with snakes.

Believe in christ!

You should have edited your post to say something intelligent or at least humorous you stupid fuck!

I edited because I took off the part where I say YO MOMMA!

Elder Iptuous

re: the GIS, i notice the first fellow has 'got root?' on hi shirt which i presume means he's a computer geek.... interesting.  and on the second pic, i am totally jealous of that fellow's Lahti.  

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 06, 2009, 10:05:45 PM

I'm curious, which part of SHUT THE FUCK UP did you not get?

I used small one syllable words damn.....

Fucking monkeys get stupider every fucking year....

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 07:23:51 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 06, 2009, 07:15:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 05:35:15 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 06, 2009, 05:33:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2009, 03:55:50 PM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 06, 2009, 03:54:22 PM
I bet you have a rope ready.  :aaa:

What the fuck is wrong with you?
He's from Kentucky. They are all this stupid thanks to years of inbreeding and bad moonshine.

That's part of Tennessee, isn't it?
Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virgina... it's all the same to me. Bunch of toothless inbreeders living in "hollers" and shooting randomly at anything that moves.

So...

Tucson. 

Everywhere is Tucson.

Of course, everybody knows that. That's why they made it the capital of Washington.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.