News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Crank Calls ITT

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, November 06, 2009, 04:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Butt-Plug" will never ever cease to crack me up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:

i'll forever laugh at butt plug

Iason Ouabache

:lulz: I have never seen Butt-Plug before. That was amazing. He was able to get through the entire conversation with a total of 5 words. 

:spluff:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2009, 04:22:05 AM
Wanda: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXxGtvxZ7jA

Wanda Sykes is painfully unfunny and should be thrown off of a building onto Carlos Mencia, hopefully killing both of them. Just sayin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on November 07, 2009, 06:56:44 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2009, 04:22:05 AM
Wanda: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXxGtvxZ7jA

Wanda Sykes is painfully unfunny and should be thrown off of a building onto Carlos Mencia, hopefully killing both of them. Just sayin.

Wow, I find Wanda Sykes irresistibly, can't-stop-laughing funny. Her lines in Pootie Tang made my world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Maybe you just have to be black.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2009, 01:23:49 AM

Well, there you go! And I can't tell you you should switch to Linux?

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 08, 2009, 04:05:13 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2009, 01:23:49 AM

Well, there you go! And I can't tell you you should switch to Linux?

:lulz: