News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

ATTN: you lot

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, November 11, 2009, 12:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

quick drunken query:

on a scale of 1:10

how much of an insufferable twat am i.

x

Faust

*rustles through stack of papers on table until I find your file, my eyes dart between you and the pages below*

Well lets see, you made a thread to inform us of your inebriated state, thats a big red tick in the insufferable column, however you seem somewhat cohesive and you did take the time to put a little kiss at the end of the message.
On a scale of 1 to 10... probably a 5 or a six. Not all that much of an insufferable twat.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cainad (dec.)

Sit down in this chair, please... now look into the lens of the Insufferoscope and hold very still... good.

*adjusts various knobs and dials while peering into a small viewing reticule and occasionally mumbling to self*

Hm, the inebriation is jacking the numbers a bit... but overall, there is a history of inoffensive, occasionally funny posts. Oh, and that very interesting artwork associated with a "new BIP," that was yours, wasn't it? That helps...

Faust, I'm getting something closer to a 4 out of 10. I dunno, maybe I need this thing recalibrated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't find you particularly annoying, so probably a 4.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Cainad on November 11, 2009, 12:52:44 AM
Sit down in this chair, please... now look into the lens of the Insufferoscope and hold very still... good.

*adjusts various knobs and dials while peering into a small viewing reticule and occasionally mumbling to self*

Hm, the inebriation is jacking the numbers a bit... but overall, there is a history of inoffensive, occasionally funny posts. Oh, and that very interesting artwork associated with a "new BIP," that was yours, wasn't it? That helps...

Faust, I'm getting something closer to a 4 out of 10. I dunno, maybe I need this thing recalibrated.
I would trust the insufferoscope far more then my own auditing skills, especially at this time of night. I agree, 4.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 11, 2009, 12:37:14 AM
quick drunken query:

x
Who the hell are you, again?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 11, 2009, 12:59:35 AM
quick drunken query:

x
Who the hell are you, again?

Yeah, that's my vote too.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cainad (dec.)

Nice enough guy who hasn't posted in a while, iirc. Or maybe I've been ignoring his posts until recently.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i really like the words ROAR and BISCUIT so i will give you a 1

BabylonHoruv

Considering you seem to be looking for either validation or abuse I'll provide some abuse.

257 out of ten, you completely insufferable twit.   Nobody can stand you and they are all just pretending because they are nice people, go and shoot yourself right now.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Dysnomia

I like your avatar because every time I see it I giggle.  So I'll give you a 3. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Don't pay attention enough to even notice. Just as long as you don't wear girl pants, I think you'll be fine.

The Good Reverend Roger

quick drunken query:

x

You, sir, are a rotten bastard who should be bastinadoed to death for your own good.  By really big, mean Eskimos who will do the job with the butt end of their harpoons, and then do things with the pointy end that are illegal in this and 48 other states.  Yes, you fucking have this coming.  Don't think we don't know all about your horrible games of "orphan punting" and also don't think we haven't noticed that YOU AND IASON HAVE NEVER BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED OR EVEN SEEN TOGETHER.

Oh, yes, we're on to you, my son.  Make no mistake.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mangrove

I've not been here much....nor have I been paying attention to you so I'll guess and say 3.33 for now.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Johnny

I have one IMPORTANT question:

IS A BISCUIT A COOKKIE ???
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner