News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

KONFESS TO KAOUSUU

Started by Suu, November 11, 2009, 04:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: JohNyx on November 11, 2009, 04:40:12 AM
Ohhh, grand princess from the island of filth, i query you for forgiveness, for my sin is of falling constantly to my inner troll and making snappy posts that waste the precious interweb of our gracious Lord Al Gore hath given us!

There is only one solution.

hxxp://mysticwicks.com
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2009, 04:40:42 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2009, 04:34:10 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2009, 04:32:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2009, 04:26:49 AM
I also confess that I have allowed myself to be treated as a disposable friend by someone I liked and trusted, and done so without either bringing the wrath or simply walking away.  I intend to rectify that, by the walking away bit.  I confess that I've been a fucking idiot for quite some time now, and put myself in this position through nobody's fault but my own.  I confess that I fucking hate just about everyone, and when I suddenly realize that one of the few people I don't hate views me as an annoying puppy, I confess that this fills me with a level of sudden indifference that is difficult to articulate.

The indifference that you feel comes as a sign that you can't yourself to truly hate these people as much as you wish. It's showing a struggle between a sliver of love and the Darkside of the Force. Without knowing the whole story, it's hard for me to direct you down the right path, so I will simply say, "Do what must be done, Lord Vader."

Naw, I even hate the people I like, at least some of the time.  This person just ceased existing, is all.

I don't think you hate as much as you should. Hate moar.

Oh, I can do that.  Oh, yes.  I shall reach heights of hate that will make Paul of Tarsus look like Mr Rogers.

Just not with this person.  This person will never again get the time of day from me.

But yeah.  More hate.  I'm on it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2009, 04:41:46 AM
Quote from: JohNyx on November 11, 2009, 04:40:12 AM
Ohhh, grand princess from the island of filth, i query you for forgiveness, for my sin is of falling constantly to my inner troll and making snappy posts that waste the precious interweb of our gracious Lord Al Gore hath given us!

There is only one solution.

hxxp://mysticwicks.com

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2009, 04:29:41 AM
Quote from: Cainad on November 11, 2009, 04:24:43 AM
Forgive me, for I have committed the sin of sloth: I forgot to visit my wrath upon my congregation today, and I took a nap instead.

The sin of Sloth doesn't fuck around. For this, you must stripped naked of your clothes this weekend at the larp, and while St. Cramulus or St. Richter as my witness, you will perform Modern Major General from the Pirates of Penzance 16 times. If you do not comply, the gauntlet, ala Barry Lindon.

:lulz: But it's so cold... I may have to take the gauntlet to avoid embarrassment.

Suu

BEHOLD YOUR ORACLE

lol I look underwater. These thinks become more apparently while under the influence. Also, I bought a few things at Walgreens an hour ago I just remembered. Fortunately none of them are perishable.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on November 11, 2009, 04:53:59 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2009, 04:29:41 AM
Quote from: Cainad on November 11, 2009, 04:24:43 AM
Forgive me, for I have committed the sin of sloth: I forgot to visit my wrath upon my congregation today, and I took a nap instead.

The sin of Sloth doesn't fuck around. For this, you must stripped naked of your clothes this weekend at the larp, and while St. Cramulus or St. Richter as my witness, you will perform Modern Major General from the Pirates of Penzance 16 times. If you do not comply, the gauntlet, ala Barry Lindon.

:lulz: But it's so cold... I may have to take the gauntlet to avoid embarrassment.

I never said it had to be outside. But it has to be in front of a group no smaller than 5.

Dysnomia

Forgive me Suu for I have sinned.  I have been too nice to my stepford wife coworkers at preschool.  I fear this will cause them to think they can 'convert me' to their lifestyle. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on November 11, 2009, 05:02:12 AM
Forgive me Suu for I have sinned.  I have been too nice to my stepford wife coworkers at preschool.  I fear this will cause them to think they can 'convert me' to their lifestyle. 

I say conform and work as an insider. Report back with the results.

KopyKat253

Please forgive me Kaousuu, I have made an arse and a half of myself in my short time here. How may I Repent for my Dumbfuckery and other stupid thread-jacking activities?
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 11, 2009, 05:09:40 AM
Please forgive me Kaousuu, I have made an arse and a half of myself in my short time here. How may I Repent for my Dumbfuckery and other stupid thread-jacking activities?

KYS, FTB.

KopyKat253

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2009, 05:11:23 AM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 11, 2009, 05:09:40 AM

KYS, FTB.

OIC. Straight to discordian hell for me then.
:cheers:
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2009, 04:40:25 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on November 11, 2009, 04:32:53 AM
I confess that now that I'm single, I'm going to be jerking off to weirder things.

No, weirder.

...weirder.

Dude.  Two words.  Copromesis pron.

okay I confess I had to look it up

and the top google hit is our forum

and the post is this:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 03:33:37 AM
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr126/TGRR/Unreal.jpg  <---- TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK.  OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In related news, click it.  It's shiny.

:cramstipated:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on November 11, 2009, 05:18:57 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 03:33:37 AM
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr126/TGRR/Unreal.jpg  <---- TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK.  OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In related news, click it.  It's shiny.

:cramstipated:

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! :walken: Why did I click?!

Suu

I know better than to click on that link, I know what's waiting for me.