News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

StFu!

Started by KopyKat253, November 13, 2009, 11:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 14, 2009, 02:20:10 AM
You make me consider my nightmares and worries programmed into me by my father. I pray that i don't plague my children with such closed minded fear mongering.

I suppose that I over filled that short piece with too many ideas. my point about the box is that even in times of crisis most americans turn to their teevees for the latest "update" and take that single opinion like the word of their god. The teevee god lol.

Thank you for your constructive criticism.

And thank you, Iason, for that insightful comment.

Talk about not fucking getting it.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 15, 2009, 08:10:13 PM
You make me consider my nightmares and worries programmed into me by my father. I pray that i don't plague my children with such closed minded fear mongering.

I suppose that I over filled that short piece with too many ideas. my point about the box is that even in times of crisis most americans turn to their teevees for the latest "update" and take that single opinion like the word of their god. The teevee god lol.

Tell me about it.  He seems to be making an effort, sorry though it is, so I try to riff on it.  He HAS to insult me for that.  Not wants to, HAS to, because he's a fucked up little assburgers waste of sperm.

Fuck him.  He's a waste of bandwidth.  He needs his own thread, I think.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

KopyKat253

We keep ourselves wrapped in a blanket of unity, trying to be a part that fits into the greater scheme. Why so afraid to be uncovered? Why hide and cry and cling on to our own shreds of comfort? Our dreams in these sheets seem too close. Maybe all we have to do is reach out of this warm spot, out of the box, into the cold lonely reality. What then? What happens if we fall, and what then? who will catch us if any one? The first steps may be to fall and stumble, but is it worth it? Why not give up and crawl back into our box. Back into the box, all wrapped up like a bed of lies.

We think we know it all so we tease and bluff. knowing that what we know has, and will always be right. How do we know if we never test it or challenge it. They tell us not to rock the boat, we might just tip it or accidentally rip through the side of our blanket box. They help us think that we have to stay in our box and dream outside of it. For what reason and how does it make sense? Forget the box and run, don't walk, Until you're all alone. What then? You find yourself alone and you sit and stew and rest. How long has it been this cold and bright and clear? It seems like only a dream inside that box, wrapped and covered and warm. It's time to wake up and continue because you realize that everything is the same, except that now you are closer to your dreams outside the box. What now?

I apologize for not catching your lead right off the bat. I'm just thick like that. I'm still working on my thread etiquette. Don't be afraid to hit me with a ruler.
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 16, 2009, 01:05:13 AM
     We keep ourselves wrapped in a blanket of unity,

Too fucking late, asshole.  I'm not going to bother reading it, because you've already shown that taking anything you write seriously is just another opportunity to be a prick.  Fuck off and die.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

KopyKat253

Well I'm sorry I couldn't do it right enough for you. I'm sorry I don't fit in any of your ideas. I guess I'm still just doing it wrong.
Keep It Simple Stupid

The Johnny

We keep ourselves wrapped in a blanket of unity, trying to be a part that fits into the greater scheme. Why so afraid to be uncovered? Why hide and cry and cling on to our own shreds of comfort? Our dreams in these sheets seem too close. Maybe all we have to do is reach out of this warm spot, out of the box, into the cold lonely reality. What then? What happens if we fall, and what then? who will catch us if any one? The first steps may be to fall and stumble, but is it worth it? Why not give up and crawl back into our box. Back into the box, all wrapped up like a bed of lies.

We think we know it all so we tease and bluff. knowing that what we know has, and will always be right. How do we know if we never test it or challenge it. They tell us not to rock the boat, we might just tip it or accidentally rip through the side of our blanket box. They help us think that we have to stay in our box and dream outside of it. For what reason and how does it make sense? Forget the box and run, don't walk, Until you're all alone. What then? You find yourself alone and you sit and stew and rest. How long has it been this cold and bright and clear? It seems like only a dream inside that box, wrapped and covered and warm. It's time to wake up and continue because you realize that everything is the same, except that now you are closer to your dreams outside the box. What now?

"Not only is it hard to get out, it's hard to want out"

-Black Iron Prison, (p.??)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 16, 2009, 01:48:29 AM
Well I'm sorry I couldn't do it right enough for you. I'm sorry I don't fit in any of your ideas. I guess I'm still just doing it wrong.

:lulz:

Fuck off, you passive-aggressive little fuck.  You didn't "do it wrong", or "fail to fit into an idea", you used it as an excuse to insult the living fuck out of me.  You did so maliciously and with full intent to do so.  Now you're pretending you did it by accident, because you "didn't know how to do it right".  Grow a nutsack, you little shitstain, you're embarrassing yourself with this pussy behavior.

Die in a burn ward.  Thanks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on November 16, 2009, 02:03:36 AM

"Not only is it hard to get out, it's hard to want out"

-Black Iron Prison, (p.??)

Why are you bothering?  Seriously?

The Johnny

He was full of fail at first, and now even do i consider his writings "not of quality" at least hes trying to extend his thoughts beyond one liners and single sentences.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Even do the general consensus here seems to be "after 50 posts rape away!!!" my personal idea is that only one gets the feel of the forum after the 150th (and no, i dont think lurking helps with that much)

take note im not asking anybody to treat him well, thats each ones choice

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on November 16, 2009, 02:23:56 AM

He was full of fail at first, and now even do i consider his writings "not of quality" at least hes trying to extend his thoughts beyond one liners and single sentences.

He's still full of fail.  This wasn't a serious attempt at writing, it was a setup, just another meaningless troll.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on November 16, 2009, 02:28:24 AM

Even do the general consensus here seems to be "after 50 posts rape away!!!" my personal idea is that only one gets the feel of the forum after the 150th (and no, i dont think lurking helps with that much)

take note im not asking anybody to treat him well, thats each ones choice

There's no comparison between your posting and his.  You're here for content, he's here to attention whore.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 16, 2009, 01:48:29 AM

Let me make it simple for you.

1. You made an attempt to post some actual content.

2. TGRR used it as a launching point for more content in the same vein, as is often done here.

3. You took it as criticism (don't ask me how) and launched into insults.

4. TGRR and probably just about everyone else reading went "Wut? Whoa, this guy is a dick. I give up".

The end.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

KopyKat253

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2009, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 15, 2009, 08:10:13 PM

Tell me about it.  He seems to be making an effort, sorry though it is, so I try to riff on it.  He HAS to insult me for that.  Not wants to, HAS to, because he's a fucked up little assburgers waste of sperm.

Fuck him.  He's a waste of bandwidth.  He needs his own thread, I think.

I don't get how
that came off as an insult. Your writing affected me on a personal level and caused me to reflect upon it, so i shared.

and your right TRRN, I didn't get it. I still don't get all of it, like the aforementioned.

I only figured out what you were trying to start after Triple Zero continued it.

Roger, if you can explain how what i said offended you then i can work on not pushing your button in the future. If you don't care to try and be civilized with me, then we can just ignore each other.

Off that topic; The Good Reverend set one up a question with "Who" which Triple Zero continued. I set one up with "What." If anybody wants to set one up with "Where", "When", or "Why" maybe we can get something started?
Keep It Simple Stupid