News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

NIGEL IS DRUNK

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 14, 2009, 05:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on November 18, 2009, 03:46:00 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2009, 09:01:58 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 17, 2009, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2009, 08:00:21 PM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on November 17, 2009, 07:57:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2009, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 17, 2009, 07:50:16 PM
"You the whole thing WHERE???  :x"

The won't come out, we even tried a plumber's helper.

You need the Plumber and his Helper... for the leverage.

There isn't room.  I would need to take the cage off the bed, and that ain't happening.

Try soap and a rubber spatula.

Pervert.

too late to be reading something that i want to laugh this hard to, almost 4 am and my neighbours must think im crazy.  :argh!:

My neighbors all hate me with a passion that is so pure, it's almost divine.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on November 17, 2009, 02:15:58 AM
Wait, so you could just be hanging out with him in a coffee shop or something, say his name, and make him jizz in his pants? Wouldn't that be kind of to Rude?

I almost let it go

almost

but I couldn't resist.

(and now you know his name)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 18, 2009, 02:39:31 AM
Heh,  tempted as I am to try that I think that would be the end of having sex with her ever, and i rather like having sex with her, even if she wants me to talk and suck on her clit at the same time.

Ok, to be honest, what that says to me is that she's one of those women who don't prefer constant stimulation, but would rather have a vacillating series of sensation.

So, switch between the two:

lick, lick, nibble, lick "oh, I love how sweet your pussy tastes." nibble, lick, lick, tickle "god, I can't get enough of you." nibble, nibble, lick, nibble "mmmmmmmmmmmm." (i.e. place your lips on her clit and hum.)

LMNO
-offers help when he can.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 18, 2009, 05:20:10 AM
Wait, so you could just be hanging out with him in a coffee shop or something, say his name, and make him jizz in his pants? Wouldn't that be kind of to Rude?

I almost let it go

almost

but I couldn't resist.

TBH I was expecting your response to be ":crankey:"

Cramulus

people can actually be conditioned to orgasm on a trigger word. I've heard stories of tre word coming in a conversation out of context and causing hilarious and awkward moments.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 18, 2009, 03:53:07 PM

people can actually be conditioned to orgasm on a trigger word. I've heard stories of tre word coming in a conversation out of context and causing hilarious and awkward moments.

I need to do this.  To myself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: LMNO on November 18, 2009, 01:12:36 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 18, 2009, 02:39:31 AM
Heh,  tempted as I am to try that I think that would be the end of having sex with her ever, and i rather like having sex with her, even if she wants me to talk and suck on her clit at the same time.

Ok, to be honest, what that says to me is that she's one of those women who don't prefer constant stimulation, but would rather have a vacillating series of sensation.

So, switch between the two:

lick, lick, nibble, lick "oh, I love how sweet your pussy tastes." nibble, lick, lick, tickle "god, I can't get enough of you." nibble, nibble, lick, nibble "mmmmmmmmmmmm." (i.e. place your lips on her clit and hum.)

LMNO
-offers help when he can.

Sometimes the too full on with the cunnilingus is too much... yes, handy hint thar Alphapance.

go gentle with that shit!

how do I manage to do it to someone else?  :evil:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on November 18, 2009, 02:46:05 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 18, 2009, 05:20:10 AM

I almost let it go

almost

but I couldn't resist.

TBH I was expecting your response to be ":crankey:"

I almost did... but I couldn't remember if you already knew his name, so I wasn't sure if it was a pun.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2009, 03:56:41 PM

That's what I was thinking...

Remington

We need to all agree on a specific word. Should make the next Discordian meetup more interesting.
Is it plugged in?

Cramulus

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on November 18, 2009, 05:51:15 PM

how do I manage to do it to someone else?  :evil:

:lol:

classical conditioning!

it helps if it's in a bdsm context -- you tell someone they're only allowed to get off when they hear that specific word...

after a few weeks of hearing that word right before / during orgasm, they'll have learned it as a Conditioned Response .

then you can try it outside of the bedroom

Richter

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on November 18, 2009, 08:44:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2009, 03:56:41 PM

That's what I was thinking...

Use a preposition, figure out how to icy - hot your prostate later.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dysnomia

I'm not the only one who is going to try this am I?

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on November 18, 2009, 10:11:35 PM
I'm not the only one who is going to try this am I?

I don't want to try it because I'm afraid that I'll end up conditioned to orgasm every time I hear Space Cowboy's name.

Sort of like the time I got conditioned to burst into tears after orgasm. It took YEARS to train myself out of that.