News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Teabaggers get PWNed

Started by Iason Ouabache, November 16, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/16/columbus-go-home/

QuoteOn Saturday, a few dozen anti-immigration activists gathered on the steps of the Minnesota State Capitol for a Tea Party, part of the nationwide effort by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC). But somehow, one of the counter-protesters, a "concerned citizen from Minneapolis" named "Robert Erickson," manged to get on the speaking list. His address started with the standard anti-immigrant rhetoric, but then revealed that he was talking about European immigrants. By this time, however, the crowd was in a frenzy and joined him in his chants of "Columbus go home!" and "Europeans out!":
QuoteLet's send these European immigrants back where they came from! I don't care if they are Polish, Irish, English, Italian, or Norwegian! European immigrants are responsible for the most violent and heinous crimes in the history of the world, including genocide and slavery! Its time to restore the sovereignty of people native to this land! I want more workplace raids, starting with the big banks downtown.

:pax:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Sir Squid Diddimus

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cait M. R.

Bu🤠ns

I HAVE to be a part of this thread.  :lulz:

Cain

Robert Erickson = Discordian Saint.

We should all use his example, and name, wherever possible, for similar acts.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 17, 2009, 08:19:41 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/16/neo-nazis-tea-party/ more fun from those rallies.
QuoteDespite American Citizens United's attempts to distance itself from the neo-Nazis, the Phoenix New Times' Stephen Lemons says "there's plenty of overlap between the two groups, whether it be in rhetoric or, occasionally, membership." (HT: Dawn Teo)

:lulz:

That's like having your 'no one want's to talk about' uninvited, slightly retarded brother show up during a hot-date.