Author Topic: Yummy good ground beef and rice stuff!  (Read 966 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Yummy good ground beef and rice stuff!
« on: November 23, 2009, 04:50:26 am »
This is really good, and I actually got this from my first ex.

Ground beef
Condensed cream of mushroom soup (as many cans as pounds of ground beef you are using [2 cans to 2 pounds])
1/2 as much milk as you would be using making the soup for real (1 can milk per 2 cans soup)
Rice (1 cup per 2 lbs meat)

Cook up ground beef. Don't forget to season well. Add cream of mushroom soup and milk. Let simmer on low for a while. The longer you do so, the better the taste will devolop. Stir frequently, so it won't burn. Cook rice and add just before serving. Enjoy!
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in